Monthly Elite Rankings - Top 10 of July 2021

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Elite_Gamers.png

gfx cr: @soozie <3

Hello and welcome to another monthly elite ranking! (Sorry for the slightly late announcement—I've just been busy with real-life commitments.) Although July was a light month for us in terms of games, that didn't mean it wasn't an eventful month. We officially launched our +Cards project in July, which has kept both our team and our users pretty occupied all month long. If you've missed any of these, feel free to check out our +Deck section for full details!

Without further ado, may we present our "Top 10" Elites for the month of July!

Top 1-3 Elites will receive one +Card from the 1-3 star pack. Due to the number of games hosted (and ties), the rest will receive some +coins instead this month. For top 3 Elites, you must complete the below form and post it in this thread by 08/14/21 to claim this reward:

Username:
Choose Idol/Anime +Card:

All top 10 elites may also request a pair of zodiac awards that you can display until the next monthly ranking. To claim your awards, simply request them HERE as well as post the form below in this thread:

Username:
Selected Awards (2):

As a reminder, if you have been in the top 10 monthly elites at least 5 times within a calendar year (starting in 2021), you will be able to claim a customized mafia card (sample in Ask the Events thread) as an item. To claim this, contact me (Stannie) once you believe you have reached this milestone.

Elite
Games Played
Total
Bellamy
Bobo
Baymax, boo
Chiharu, Nara, abra
Chomiczewska
ARandomFan, Churro, OutroTearTheFirst, Polaris_Tae, soozie

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
@Bobo, if your favs are all 4-5+, get one of my fav for me :poggers:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
Username: ARandomFan's Fan
Choose Idol/Anime +Card: idol +card

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Wow, scamming us like that :Slime: Let me get more nugus Stannie

A Jay Chou coming up :poggers:

Be grateful you finally get your desired banner :bakacat:

Congratulations to the elites of this month! ooh I think I might be eligible to get a customised mafia card now :poggers:

Username: Baymax
Choose Idol/Anime +Card: Anime

Yep, you are eligible!

Top Bottom