Musketeers Club - 2024

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,900
Give me some reading recs? First my Dog is so sick I'm told he's not getting any better and next time he won't return from the vet. Then I develop a stomach ulcer , then this virus makes my life 5748534 worse, then people act all cunty and now Discord is dead hgkjdfghdfjk

What a month for me :fab:
Slightly appropriate to our current situation... the zombie survival guide was an interesting book, real legit survival shit mixed in with slightly dumb fiction.
Somebody got me it as a joke, but i actually really enjoyed reading it.

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Every time I hear about Leopold, it's always something kinda sad but I hope he'll be okay :feelsblankie: what breed is he?

hgjkfdkgfd sorry Bay, I just don't have much good news about him lately. He's a Saluki , he's 13 this year so he's towards the end of his life anyway but he's been really sick the past 3-4 years, I got him when I was 12 as a birthday gift, so it'll be weird to have to let him go

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,850
This right here is why I need to get a unique badge , what an ugly thing to do to such a handsome boy

364.png
He's so... pink in this :sweat:

Pen-island :doge:
So far this is the only suggestion I've had so you never know... my island may actually be named that... :doge:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,863,685
Pronouns
They/Them
Hmm Wang Yibo? Yes, Yibo is good
Maybe I should spice it up a bit but Tumblr gifs are sorta clapped :brbdying:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Slightly appropriate to our current situation... the zombie survival guide was an interesting book, real legit survival shit mixed in with slightly dumb fiction.
Somebody got me it as a joke, but i actually really enjoyed reading it.

the way the world is going it might be good to read up on survival shit, I can't cope with being told to stay at home imagine if we go all zombie , I'll be dead in 2 mins hjkfgfd

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
He's so... pink in this :sweat:

So far this is the only suggestion I've had so you never know... my island may actually be named that... :doge:

I KNOW! But no one would listen to my complaints ghdjkdgfjk and yet only Bel and I have this badge , random voting for a badge they'll never actively use triggers me

tiny.watermelon

Cizennie Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,540
yeorobum annyeong!!!! im mianhae i sleeped till 4pm and never logged cord, so sadu, what if i died and then yall would be wondering what happened? ottoku :feelsblankie: or worse yet, some of yall died and then i didnt know! like for example ren, seeing her dp....i bet she killed herself already for being more than 12 hours in her house without toilet paper and someone else is running her user....:palcry:uguuu

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
yeorobum annyeong!!!! im mianhae i sleeped till 4pm and never logged cord, so sadu, what if i died and then yall would be wondering what happened? ottoku :feelsblankie: or worse yet, some of yall died and then i didnt know! like for example ren, seeing her dp....i bet she killed herself already for being more than 12 hours in her house without toilet paper and someone else is running her user....:palcry:uguuu

HAHA TINY !

Girl at this rate, I'll drop dead before you gdfhkjgdf

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,850
hgjkfdkgfd sorry Bay, I just don't have much good news about him lately. He's a Saluki , he's 13 this year so he's towards the end of his life anyway but he's been really sick the past 3-4 years, I got him when I was 12 as a birthday gift, so it'll be weird to have to let him go
It's okay :feelsblankie: and that's understandable since you've had him for over half of your life. I hope the remainder of his life will be peaceful.

Big Island 6 :doge:

Maybe you're onto something, Seri :omgwhat:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,900
Henilo stranger
giphy.gif

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭165,911
Pronouns
She/Her

TINY!!! :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob:

only discord is dead, we're all good

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
It's okay :feelsblankie: and that's understandable since you've had him for over half of your life. I hope the remainder of his life will be peaceful.

Maybe you're onto something, Seri :omgwhat:

Yeah but I've been selfish, he's been sick for too long now, he had a really bad turn last summer and med advice was that it was probs time to let him go but I poured thousands into keeping him alive but I've now accepted he's just at the end and I have to make peace with that and get ready to deal with it. I take comfort in the fact that he's had a great life and he'll leave this world happy and content and not in pain

Top Bottom