3x_43.gif

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,000
you are not free of me​
Now that you mention it, I guess she's not free of me either :hehe:

I'm honored :poggers: I feel like I haven't promoted her in so long I thought people forgot I stanned, can't let that happen
I try my best to remember all the nugu women i can, if we don't, who will? :sadpepe:

it's the end of an era
dc45VdE.png
qxfa0pz.png
GX1A2F1.png
XtJN2ae.png

but i like my new uniques :heartublob:
Pretty! but i think a set change is in order to match :RunPar:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
There is quite a few fans thinking they may have Dongie involved in some way......... I'm not sure I believe that, but it'd be nice. :tears:

Hmm, maybe is there a chance that she recorded her lines somewhere while in China and sent them to be mixed alongside the other songs? Because this is strange how she dyed her hair red like she is preparing for a comeback and I really want her to join the other girls already. I miss her presence in the group.

Let's manifest Handong's comeback to Dreamcatcher! :yoosmile:

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,000
Hmm, maybe is there a chance that she recorded her lines somewhere while in China and sent them to be mixed alongside the other songs? Because this is strange how she dyed her hair red like she is preparing for a comeback and I really want her to join the other girls already. I miss her presence in the group.

Let's manifest Handong's comeback to Dreamcatcher! :yoosmile:
It's definitely possible, she's already shown she can happily travel within china. So she could have recorded some lines, and maybe even something in front of a green screen.
But I'm just thinking people should slow down getting their hopes up for that. :youdontsay:

The hair, hmmm, she said she just fancied a change, but, a major change like that? days of your group doing the same? :youdontsay:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
It's definitely possible, she's already shown she can happily travel within china. So she could have recorded some lines, and maybe even something in front of a green screen.
But I'm just thinking people should slow down getting their hopes up for that. :youdontsay:

The hair, hmmm, she said she just fancied a change, but, a major change like that? days of your group doing the same? :youdontsay:

It is very possible, especially if the company might have contacted someone to help them out, so we might have her solo shots in MV (if possible) but not have her feature in dance shots (think like Scream again) 🤔

As much as I would love to slow down my hopes, I can't. I miss Dongdongie way too much, haha. It feels empty without her. She just fulfills Dreamcatcher for me and I can't imagine the group without her :youdontsay:

Also consider the funny timing in all of this. A surprise comeback on top of everything.. hmm... :youdontsay:

To summarize, 2020 is the year of Dreamcatcher.

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,000
It is very possible, especially if the company might have contacted someone to help them out, so we might have her solo shots in MV (if possible) but not have her feature in dance shots (think like Scream again) 🤔

As much as I would love to slow down my hopes, I can't. I miss Dongdongie way too much, haha. It feels empty without her. She just fulfills Dreamcatcher for me and I can't imagine the group without her :youdontsay:

Also consider the funny timing in all of this. A surprise comeback on top of everything.. hmm... :youdontsay:

To summarize, 2020 is the year of Dreamcatcher.
Her recent travel to a store opening was with the other catfish girls, so the company hasn't just dropped her when their planned time ended. I don't know what the companies relationships are like, but I'd assume DCC has probably asked catfish to at least try and get her some work while she's stuck. They'd 100% have the means to record stuff, it'd be a lovely surprise if they did, and score MAJOR fan points. lol

I miss Dong too, I just hope they give her more damn lines when we finally get her back. :angry:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Her recent travel to a store opening was with the other catfish girls, so the company hasn't just dropped her when their planned time ended. I don't know what the companies relationships are like, but I'd assume DCC has probably asked catfish to at least try and get her some work while she's stuck. They'd 100% have the means to record stuff, it'd be a lovely surprise if they did, and score MAJOR fan points. lol

I miss Dong too, I just hope they give her more damn lines when we finally get her back. :angry:

Their companies might be collaborating with each other, as in the other one is managing her Korean activities and the other one helping her out to navigate her activities in China. So, they might be working together with her. Or at least the Chinese one is currently trying to give her opportunities to make her money while she's stuck in there quarantining, either way so she can have a winwin situation and not such a disappointment.

And it is also possible to record the lines while in a different country, all what you need to do is just find a studio that can help you out.

YES GIVE DONGDONG MORE LINES 2K20!!! :youdontsay: She deserves them. I am just glad that she got to show off a bit more in Youth with You.

Top Bottom