and yes the kiddos were compretitive so we were always fighting
:HappyPar:

the place that i was in was safe
some people lost their lives elsewhere though ;_;

but thank you so much for your wishes

gshgrthrg my hecate recommends me lots of dramas too xD
yes you were right about 'the guest' it is pretty cool

ooohhh that is actually fairly fast :O
maybe by christmas time it will be done? but it is true you never know how much you are gonna write a day...
:sanapray:

ummmmm what do i do....i dont know if those are hobbies or not...but....
i did many things that i dropped actually...like sports....
... cause im old now....
i dont dance anymore xD
i like walking and walking and walking again
-i have motion sickness so i enjoy it better than transportation-
i like traveling (even if it is just to the capital) or cycling -cycling doesnt bother me-
im mostly just hanging out with friends and then doing nothing really cause they lazy
or if i have to stay home i work out cause i cant sit while doing nothing for long xD
i like cooking and baking
i like reading but right now i dropped that xD
i like listening to music and podcasts
i like shopping xD
i have to make sure to check WEF and the newest academic articles on business and marketing
and im also looking for adopting a new project at UNV now that im free again
then i check the local news and gossip
im also checking out my youtubers and watching dramas/movies/tv series
i have a soft spot for photography but im not good xD
i used to learn some languages
i like doing nail art cause i used to draw a lot
on top of it all....i have to make sure to spend time with my baby canaries
:heartublob:
i listed all these cause i dont really have a routine rn
.....today for example i spent the day cooking and organizing my closets...
then got frustrated....got invited out...came back and restarted again....

hgdfhgfyjhng
that was loooong xD
what do you do in your free time expect writing?

TT I am very happy that you were safe!

So cool! XD I actually was enjoying The Guest but then a lot of stresses in my life hit me up and I was never able to finish it.
It is a cool drama though I can’t think of more stupid lead trio.
And instead of finishing it and starting new dramas, I started watching anime today…

I decided that I will take a break from the writing for the rest of the month. Not due to the lack of motivation, because I really am. But I decided to spend more time hatching out the ideas and brainstorming them. XD
I need a plan before I write something more.
I may even ask someone to read the first 2 chapters so they can comment on them (and if anyone is reading this and would not mind being beta reader for… some coins I am going to borrow from Umji Moods) - let me know!

You are not old to enjoy sports. Anyone of any age can enjoy dancing and sports! I see old people dancing all the time. Age should not matter when it comes to doing the things that you enjoy to do. Let yourself be free. XD
That’s a lot of hobbies and that’s so great! You are very proactive and you seem to enjoy lots of things Mimi!! You should be proud of yourself!!!
And I hope that you continue to do so. That’s so great and I am very happy for you :3
Be happy that you don’t have any routine. I know that it feels weird but there is going to be time when you will get into it and you may start complaining thinking why I can’t enjoy things more freely and so on!
:heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob::heartublob:

Btw what kind of podcasts you enjoy since you mentioned them ?XD

:Headingout:
Uh…
I started watching anime after a couple years long of hiatus.
I watch TV series and dramas sometimes.
I love to watch movies.
I loooooooove playing video games so much.
I like Miraculous Ladybug.
I like to meditate.
I like to watch the stories on true crime and missing people.
I like to work on Photoshop.
I like to listen to music.
I like coffee, but then I also like drinking tea too tbh.
I like reading.
I like doing simple home chores.
I love Big Time Rush.
I recently started dancing again. Of course it is never going to be great because you have to train to do that ever since you are a kid/in your teens, but this is all for the fun.
I want to learn how to knit but my fingers are very clumsy TT
I like taking walks.
I want to try and learn how to cook someday somehow.

I just realized how boring I am.. y I k es…
:sweat:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
What French stuff? Are you learning the language? :FitPar:

yeah! today is officially a whole week of learning it :rightt: and I've managed to stick to 30-40 mins a day of study. It's tough when it's 6pm and I'm tired but once I start the time flies by

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
yeah! today is officially a whole week of learning it :rightt: and I've managed to stick to 30-40 mins a day of study. It's tough when it's 6pm and I'm tired but once I start the time flies by
Sounds cool!!! Hope that you continue to learn it. It is a beautiful language but it is also a very tough language to learn XD And spelling French words is a tough cookie.
:FitPar:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Sounds cool!!! Hope that you continue to learn it. It is a beautiful language but it is also a very tough language to learn XD And spelling French words is a tough cookie.
:FitPar:

It's so tough but I've been wanting to learn it for years cos I have so many French relatives and communicating with them is hard, I just randomly woke up last week and started :iwillfightyou:

I'd much rather do a face to face course but I'm doing this online program and I'm keeping my expectations realistic

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
It's so tough but I've been wanting to learn it for years cos I have so many French relatives and communicating with them is hard, I just randomly woke up last week and started :iwillfightyou:

I'd much rather do a face to face course but I'm doing this online program and I'm keeping my expectations realistic
Do you find it more simple to learn the language by conversating it in oral way or by typing/texting? 🤔
Because speaking it can help you out, because you hear it and you can find it more usable. I think you need to look for more pen pals online or someone with whom you can conversate it - also help you learn it and maybe even give you some advise or a phrase of the day to learn. XD

Good luck!!!

I learned it at a 12th grade. Didn't learn anything. Except that the spelling is difficult.

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Do you find it more simple to learn the language by conversating it in oral way or by typing/texting? 🤔
Because speaking it can help you out, because you hear it and you can find it more usable. I think you need to look for more pen pals online or someone with whom you can conversate it - also help you learn it and maybe even give you some advise or a phrase of the day to learn. XD

Good luck!!!

I learned it at a 12th grade. Didn't learn anything. Except that the spelling is difficult.

I defo learn by typing but French does not sound the way it's spelt so learning it that way has a lot of disadvantages but I joined a French discord and there's loads of ppl there to chat to and they have Netflix parties and vocal chats every week for different levels and I'm listening to French podcasts for beginners so at the minute, I'm dedicated but I'm waiting for the enthusiasm to die that's when it'll get tough :iwillfightyou:

It's defo crazy to spell

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Is anyone else watching Someday or One day?

its my first TW drama but the plot is :heartublob::heartublob::heartublob:

the plot :

Someday-or-one-day-1.gif

dd1ff0fd9e7f0c304104f890c75cbcb59afc2f3b.gifv
Someday-or-One-Day.gif

he's also THIRTY YEARS OLD! bless handsome male actors who are older than me

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I defo learn by typing but French does not sound the way it's spelt so learning it that way has a lot of disadvantages but I joined a French discord and there's loads of ppl there to chat to and they have Netflix parties and vocal chats every week for different levels and I'm listening to French podcasts for beginners so at the minute, I'm dedicated but I'm waiting for the enthusiasm to die that's when it'll get tough :iwillfightyou:

It's defo crazy to spell

Typing is easy peasy then. Discord for French learning is a perfect idea! It could be very helpful just beware of the trolls XD Though I think that those are always inevitable but if the setting is more professional and mature - then it might not even happen. But it sounds like you already know what to do!! Just don't give up!

:RunPar:

Yeah, I feel you on that, my teacher would often criticize me on unable to spell the words correctly.. but then again she would not really take the tiem out of her day to work with me on that XD

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Typing is easy peasy then. Discord for French learning is a perfect idea! It could be very helpful just beware of the trolls XD Though I think that those are always inevitable but if the setting is more professional and mature - then it might not even happen. But it sounds like you already know what to do!! Just don't give up!

:RunPar:

Yeah, I feel you on that, my teacher would often criticize me on unable to spell the words correctly.. but then again she would not really take the tiem out of her day to work with me on that XD

Discord is defo a great tool for learning and there are 543534 apps to help as well, Duolingo is really scary :RMplsdont:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Discord is defo a great tool for learning and there are 543534 apps to help as well, Duolingo is really scary :RMplsdont:
I was learning another language with Duolingo and those never ending notifications just forced me to delete it XD :FitPar:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I was learning another language with Duolingo and those never ending notifications just forced me to delete it XD :FitPar:

the owl really never stops I had to turn Notifs off, it's a great addition but defo not the best way to learn a language from scratch

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
the owl really never stops I had to turn Notifs off, it's a great addition but defo not the best way to learn a language from scratch

I think at the end of the day you don't learn much from Duolingo, unless you have a super good memory and you can memorize what you are doing in there. And if you are on the side taking notes.
:Headingout:
It is the owl for a reason, does the owl sleep? Nope.

Top Bottom