Musketeers Club - 2024

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Yes, that's the love of my life, Kim Seonho! Knew him way before Startup and oh gosh, I am so happy to see how well he's doing!!!
Do you know him??
How many loml do you have, miss? It's nice to see your fave actor get the recognition he deserves :judgingyou:
Nope, I don't know him
705134141661904976.png

Last edited:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
And just like that, she's gone from my watch list
:poggers:
I don't really judge you! Tbh I could think of better dramas I've watched lol
How my loml do you have, miss? It's nice to see your fave actor get the recognition he deserves :judgingyou:
Nope, I don't know him
705134141661904976.png
Ohh, I have only a few! But Kim Seonho and Winwin currently both share that spot together as I hold them dear to my heart.
But you might be on the list as well, my sweet Sunnie~
How are you, lovely?

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
I don't really judge you! Tbh I could think of better dramas I've watched lol

Ohh, I have only a few! But Kim Seonho and Winwin currently both share that spot together as I hold them dear to my heart.
But you might be on the list as well, my sweet Sunnie~
How are you, lovely?
Winwin, your brother :darkkermit:
So, you only have two. That's a small number.
Thank you for welcoming me in your heart
ZxvmILL.gif

I am good. Spending a perfect friday night at home, having fun on the internet :TzuyuKek:
How is miss Rolly doing?

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
Winwin, your brother :darkkermit:
So, you only have two. That's a small number.
Thank you for welcoming me in your heart
ZxvmILL.gif

I am good. Spending a perfect friday night at home, having fun on the internet :TzuyuKek:
How is miss Rolly doing?
Of course, he's my brother and the love of my life! Why would not I have one of the softest spots for him?
And yes, only 2 guys in here right now!
And you are always welcome. Please make sure you enjoy your stay there!
847d14ad9e7bd11e2a3c77a57cbb97f3.gif

Ahh, perfect Friday for you, my dear! Went on a Disney marathon today, watched 2 movies, and pretty much doing nothing else. Just put a face mask on before I go to bed in two hours.

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Of course, he's my brother and the love of my life! Why would not I have one of the softest spots for him?
And yes, only 2 guys in here right now!
And you are always welcome. Please make sure you enjoy your stay there!
847d14ad9e7bd11e2a3c77a57cbb97f3.gif

Ahh, perfect Friday for you, my dear! Went on a Disney marathon today, watched 2 movies, and pretty much doing nothing else. Just put a face mask on before I go to bed in two hours.
I remember the talk from cord from last night :TzuyuKek: but I know how you feel about Winwin, so I am on your side. I know your true feels.
I do like it in there
iS8qZd1.gif

Aww, that's nice. It seems like you had fun.
You are such a grandma, going to bed early on a weekend...unless you have to work tomorrow, then you are excused :sweat:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
I remember the talk from cord from last night :TzuyuKek: but I know how you feel about Winwin, so I am on your side. I know your true feels.
I do like it in there
iS8qZd1.gif

Aww, that's nice. It seems like you had fun.
You are such a grandma, going to bed early on a weekend...unless you have to work tomorrow, then you are excused :sweat:

Hey! Don't you like to cuddle with someone sometimes? I know I do! Plus he is tired from the current promotions, so hugs always the best way to cure!
c1621765aea018786b88110b44e4c32b.gif

I do have to work! But I slept very badly last night. Woke up at 5am and felt like I did not even sleep at all, as if my eyes were wide open entire time. Then I remember tossing and turning for an hour before having a weird dream and then waking up. But I am still trying to stay up as much as I can because I like talking to you!

And as I mentioned on the cord I am dedicating a huge portion of the day on writing hihi

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Hey! Don't you like to cuddle with someone sometimes? I know I do! Plus he is tired from the current promotions, so hugs always the best way to cure!
c1621765aea018786b88110b44e4c32b.gif

I do have to work! But I slept very badly last night. Woke up at 5am and felt like I did not even sleep at all, as if my eyes were wide open entire time. Then I remember tossing and turning for an hour before having a weird dream and then waking up. But I am still trying to stay up as much as I can because I like talking to you!

And as I mentioned on the cord I am dedicating a huge portion of the day on writing hihi
I do like hugs drghsjd but sibling cuddles sounds weird :TzuyuKek:

There's no rest for the wicked oof. I hope you will sleep better tonight. NOOOO go to bed now if you are tired :knifeduck:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,528
I do like hugs drghsjd but sibling cuddles sounds weird :TzuyuKek:

There's no rest for the wicked oof. I hope you will sleep better tonight. NOOOO go to bed now if you are tired :knifeduck:

It is not weird! It is normal! hahaha And actually very very cushy.

There's never any rest in the wicked world! :heartublob: And I am heading in a few, thankyou, sweet Sunnie. I can barely keep my eyes open.
@Chococo your new badge is perfect!!! i love smiles like these <3

and i hope you will sleep better tonight
:peepoblanket:
Thank you! I love it so much too! It was a tough choice to make tho since I love a lot of his pictures.

And thank you, may you have a wonderful weekend, Mimimiimimimi :heartublob:

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
It is not weird! It is normal! hahaha And actually very very cushy.

There's never any rest in the wicked world! :heartublob: And I am heading in a few, thankyou, sweet Sunnie. I can barely keep my eyes open.

Thank you! I love it so much too! It was a tough choice to make tho since I love a lot of his pictures.

And thank you, may you have a wonderful weekend, Mimimiimimimi :heartublob:
Just call them regular cuddles
BoTxTB5.jpg

YAY, follow my rules, Cocolino. Bed time :sehunehh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom