Outro

Team Zeus

Kimbo
Baymax

Total :
Team Hera: 80 Drachma
Team Zeus : 60 Drachma

I'll update yesterday's shop and today's win tomorrow ghjkdfgdf

This was a tough game but there was ONE moment when Team Dog could have won. When Bobo picked an all Dog team but it was rejected by all four Chickens AND Baymax hkjgfdgf

No one really pushed and asked WHY they rejected the team , if that team had gotten through it would have been a Pass and the next 3 leaders were all Dogs so you could have just repeated that team until you hit 4

but by rejecting again and again you got closer to get a Chicken Leader, if SM wasn't picked this round, then your next leaders were Outro the Dog and then Artemis the Chicken so there really was no way to win after Bobo's team was rejected.

Just a tip for the future if you get a fail back so early then you don't ever vote for the players on the mission, with mission 2 you had Satan and Mia if you'd refused to send either of them again then you would have been in a much stronger position but by the time you had to restart it was too late

Thanks for playing guys ! This game is always fun to host

My last song rec

Somewhere in Neverland

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭18,700
Pronouns
She/Her
by one vote it was a

FAIL

Congrats to the Chickens

Dr.Nugu and SM Maid - Team Zeus
Artemis and Mia - Team Hera

You get 20 Drachma each

the Dogs get 10 Drachma each !

Team Hera
Haru

Blue
Beefy

Outro

Team Zeus

Kimbo
Baymax

Total :
Team Hera: 80 Drachma
Team Zeus : 60 Drachma

I'll update yesterday's shop and today's win tomorrow ghjkdfgdf

This was a tough game but there was ONE moment when Team Dog could have won. When Bobo picked an all Dog team but it was rejected by all four Chickens AND Baymax hkjgfdgf

No one really pushed and asked WHY they rejected the team , if that team had gotten through it would have been a Pass and the next 3 leaders were all Dogs so you could have just repeated that team until you hit 4

but by rejecting again and again you got closer to get a Chicken Leader, if SM wasn't picked this round, then your next leaders were Outro the Dog and then Artemis the Chicken so there really was no way to win after Bobo's team was rejected.

Just a tip for the future if you get a fail back so early then you don't ever vote for the players on the mission, with mission 2 you had Satan and Mia if you'd refused to send either of them again then you would have been in a much stronger position but by the time you had to restart it was too late

Thanks for playing guys ! This game is always fun to host

My last song rec

Somewhere in Neverland

I used to love this song omg​

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Not really ren, I always passed bobo and haru team. I would've done that if bobo picked me. But rip they trusted the wrong chicken sm.

Top Bottom