⨭1,195,700
he's a cutie
kuIztct.gif

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,150,050
I got a text through saying I don't need to come to work and now I'm thinking about what to do with all this time :sweat:
I was already losing my mind when I was off earlier this month :sweat:
Home workout
Baking
Spring cleaning
Learn a new language
Read books that you left a long time ago
Learn an artistic skill
Dedicate all your time to animal crossing
Movies
Dramas
:peepopbirthday:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭178,600
I got a text through saying I don't need to come to work and now I'm thinking about what to do with all this time :sweat:
I was already losing my mind when I was off earlier this month :sweat:
Home workout
Baking
Spring cleaning
Learn a new language
Learn an artistic skill
Movies
Dramas
If ever get locked down i intend to catch up on my 500 show long watch list
:JudgyDubu:
Hi, I'm a new user here. Wow, so many Renjun stan here :love: Btw someone recommended me this thread and I'm here just wanna to say Hi to my fellow Renjunzens here :love:
Hello, welcome!
:wow:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭55,072
Home workout
Baking
Spring cleaning
Learn a new language
Learn an artistic skill
Movies
Dramas

A great list! Thank you bobo for slapping me awake and realising there's actually a lot to do :peepopbirthday:
I'll probably do some baking and pick up an artistic skill again since I have a lot of materials that I bought over the years but didn't use.
and I just remembered season 2 of Kingdom is out :peepopbirthday:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭55,072
Hi, I'm a new user here. Wow, so many Renjun stan here :love: Btw someone recommended me this thread and I'm here just wanna to say Hi to my fellow Renjunzens here :love:

Hello, it's nice to see you here! :peepopbirthday:

If ever get locked down i intend to catch up on my 500 show long watch list
:JudgyDubu:

I probably should do this too but I need to keep myself moving/active or I'll get all antsy asdjhfa :sweat:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
WRITING CONTEST RESULTS

1ST PLACE
20 Drachma

BEEFY

2ND PLACE
15 Drachma

SERIOUSLY

"In and out, bish bosh just like that, quick as i can" Tensions were rising quickly amongst the crowd, the automated doors set to slide open any second now. He'd studied his route, planned the escape and had the ultimate goal fixed in his mind. Through the glass a figure suddenly appears, fidgeting with a large key-chain, their movements nervous and hesitant. click clunk The door unlocks, and in an instant the madness begins. A mass of bodies forces through the crack created within milliseconds of the store opening. "If everybody could please form a queu-" The staff member is trampled under a thousand feet...

"Ok left, then to the end of this isle before a hard right" What a sight to behold, there it was, his prize! A jumbo pack of extra premium, super soft, triple ply toilet rolls... A valuable commodity in these trying times. Quickly snatching the remaining pack, the hard part begins, leaving the store with treasure in hand and face intact. The place was utter chaos, punch ups over the pasta, choke holds at the cheese and terrible terrible acts being committed over tampons. Zig-zagging through the riot taking place, our hero narrowly escapes with his life to the checkout. "This it?" "Yeah yeah just the loo roll, come on now hurry it up"

Freedom at last and homeward bound, a sinister grins forms "You've done it again Ted" Locking the door behind him, our Bog Roll Bandit carefully places tonight's booty. "That's it, eight thousand rolls of white cushioned gold" For weeks now this budding prepper, a Mr Ted Midas, had begun stockpiling that most precious of resources, toilet paper. "All those idiots kicking the crap out of each-other for food. That's all easy to come by, but this stuff is in short supply" He chuckles, seemingly amused by his own rhyme. Ted had amassed a vast mountain of the towns only available rolls, and intended to horde them all for himself. "It's crazy out there, it's every uhhh ass for themselves" The government enforced lock-down begins tomorrow, and at last he was prepared.

Days passed, the self-isolation was going swimmingly, Ted's ring-piece remained clean and well wiped. Food was no issue of course, he had at least three tins of beans and half a loaf of old bread left... That was until... He'd consumed it all in forty-eight hours. "Well shit, now what?" The Poop Parchment Prince's stupidity dawned on him. "This is fine, no issue at all, I'll just chow down on the paper!" He remarks gleefully, temporarily reassured that he was in no way, an absolute dumbass. Ted takes a fresh roll, rips of a strip, and places it gently on his tongue... "Hmmm, not much in the flavor department, but it'll suffice"

Weeks pass, the lock-down still in full effect, our Loo Roll Lord weakening day by day. Gradually, the reality of the situation found it's way through his thick skull. If only he'd have been less obsessive, if only he'd shared with those around him, not given in to his super soft absorbent greed. sigh "Ted ole' boy, you're the real asswipe here"

3RD PLACE
10 Drachma
AKIDOKI

“Please stop.”

They say the words you hear when you are going to die are important.

They could make you feel like everything you have done, the life you have lived and the moments you have spent are all meaningful. They matter. So when you take your last breath, you will feel content and be at peace.

You are ready to embrace your death.

However if the words you hear are cruel and ruthless, when you take your last breath, all you would feel is anguish and pain. You will not be content. You will not be at peace. You will be in turmoil.

Your life, everything you’ve done will be meaningless.

That is why it is important that the words you hear are chosen with care.

I put on a smile. A smile that could brighten someone’s day and make them feel happy.

I was generous that way. I had to be.

In this cruel world devoid of empathy, someone needed to be the beacon of hope. And it might as well be me. If my smile could make someone feel better about themselves that is good isn’t it?

But a smile wasn’t all I had to give. I had chosen words to say. I spent countless hours trying to make sure that when the moment comes, I would have the right words as they needed to be perfect.

And that moment has finally come.

“You’re a pitiful, miserable cunt. You disgust me.”

I saw her eyes widen as she quivered in fear.

“No one will even notice you are gone. No one will even care. A pitiful slut like you. You will not even be missed.”

I noticed a tear run down her face.

Aww, the poor thing she is scared. I reached out and wiped it away with the tip of the gun. Her mascara was smudged. That wasn’t a surprise to be honest. She has been here in this abandoned factory for a few days now. It’s a shame. It really is a sad way to go.

I wouldn’t want that.

I want my death to be beautiful. I want to die in that lovely cottage my father-in-law owns which overlooks the lake. The rose garden will be a beautiful location for my grave⁠, which will be made of the finest marble.

But for her, the basement of an abandoned factory will be her resting place.

I wonder when her corpse rots, will it just decay or will it be feasted on by rats?

I looked at her disheveled appearance and the stains on her clothes. She reeked of piss and vomit. I doubt the rats would even want her if she was the last thing they had to eat. I guess she will just slowly rot and a year from now she will be nothing, but a pile of bones in a place no one would dare to visit.

I smiled. I am so clever.

Just like how I chose my words, I chose this place with a lot of care. I spent months scouting for the perfect location to leave my sister to rot. I spent countless hours driving in my car trying to find places that even Google didn’t list. Then one day while I was making my way through the woods with a map in hand, I had found it.

An abandoned textile factory.

There was no mention of an owner anywhere, and the crumbling concrete and thick cobwebs made me think that even if there was an owner, they probably hadn’t come here in ages.

Which is great news for me.

Though not for my sister.

I moved the gun towards her face right in between her eyes.

I have always wanted to do this.

I bought the gun three years ago but couldn’t use it on my parents as it would be too suspicious. So I needed to get creative with their deaths.

My father was quite easy, greasy dinners, expired insulin and a bottle of ibuprofen had done the trick. For my mother, it took longer.

I had to make her think my father’s death was her fault.

Day after day I would slide in remarks questioning her actions and hide it underneath tears and feigned anguish.

She was the one who was responsible for giving him insulin, therefore surely it was her fault that the insulin he had used for more than 2 weeks was expired. Surely, it was her fault that she hadn’t noticed her husband overdose on painkillers to combat the symptoms of Diabetic Ketoacidosis.

It took her 8 months to slit her wrist and bleed out to death in the bath tub. I had hoped it would take her far less.

The gun had stayed that whole time in my bedroom. It was craving a victim. And now finally… it is time.

My sister looked at me with fear in her eyes. However there was something else there too. Something I couldn’t quite place.

“Why are you doing this?”

Oh. So it was confusion. I had never been confused in my life. Therefore I am terrible at identifying it. That’s one of my only 3 faults.

I am bad at identifying confusion.

I am not great at cooking.

I become angry very fast.

Sometimes, I wish I had more flaws. It would definitely help me understand these pitiful fucks better.

However what can I do, if I am so perfect?

I am generous so I always donate to charities to help cancer patients and the blind. I am kind and empathetic which is why I volunteer during the weekends at a Special needs school. The kids are stupid, but they love me because I am truly such a wonderful person.

I am also very successful in life. I earn over 80,000 pounds a year. I live with my husband in a gorgeous house in Surrey. I have three beautiful, clever children who are staying in a boarding school. I have a wide network of friends who dearly love me. I was even featured in one of UK’s most prolific magazines.

I am just perfect in every way.

But they… they stain me.

My deadbeat father who lived off welfare. My mother who worked in a nursing home scooping up old people shit. My good for nothing sister whose legs are wide open like a fucking freeway.

In my otherwise perfect life, they are the only problem. I didn’t work so hard and make a name for myself so they could piss all over it. Every single day, I felt their presence erode my life.

Every single fucking time I even thought about them, there was nothing more I wanted to do, than snap their necks and watch their bodies go limp.

There was no other choice. All of them have to die so I can reach my full potential. So I can be what I am destined to be. Perfect in every way.

“Why are you doing this?” she asked again.

I smiled.

“You see, sis. You’re a pitiful, miserable cunt. You disgust me.”

I already chose my words.

I spent too long planning what to say, to make any changes. They were already perfect so they had to be the absolute final words she hears.

I pulled the trigger.

The sound of the gun and her body hitting the floor seemed like an angel’s harp to my ears.

It is done.

I sighed and took a deep breath. I felt so light. Like an immense burden – the weight of a thousand suns – has been lifted off my shoulders.

Finally I am completely perfect.

Particapting Points
3 Drachma

BLUE

Bingo wrath
“Isn’t bingo for the old and senile?”, said Veronica.
“Um… no… It’s hella fun and we’re all gonna play it and have a great time!”, said Serenity.
As the clock hits 6pm, the four circle around on the kitchen table each other in the silky pajamas on this rainy Friday night.
“Let's play cracked bingo! It’ll be a lot more fun than normal bingo. So instead of making lines and diagonals, we make the numbers 3, 6, and 9” said Ruby.
The girls each make their own bingo card from the bingo rng website, while Sophia takes a second to pull out the number rng. Then the game begins as Sophia starts to call out the numbers.
“B4...I64... G37…”
Ruby, in her baby pink pajamas, begins to quietly giggle about the game. Veronica however, is the exact opposite. While everyone else has at least a few marked out spots on their board, Ms. Veronica has only one (1) marked out space, I77.
“I think this game is rigged”, said Veronica.
“Girl, what are you talking about… it’s all rng”, said Amy. “I think you’re being a bit delusional”
So Veronica shuts her mouth and slowly waits for another number to be called out that matches her board.

That number never comes.

Three hours pass, and finally Serenity gets a bingo out of the number 6. Everyone congratulates her, except Veronica! Veronica is hella mad she only has two spots marked out of her extremely unlucky board, out of 30 numbers called out so far. Tension begins to fill the air over their humble game of bingo.

Time passes, and soon enough Sophia gets herself a win with the number 3! Veronica is visibly upset now about the game by this point, as she now only has 5 spots marked out and they surely do not create a number.
“Now I know. There is no way y'all aren’t rigging the game!” Veronica flips the table, and all the plates and cups from the food and drinks eaten over the hours fall and break on the floor.

“Veronica what are you doing! Why are you being complicated??” This only makes veronica angrier. She starts yelling out words in an unknown language.

ữ̸̧̫͖͎̆́͊͆͒̽̂̅̏̋͝ ̸͎͈͉͈̃͊̓̐͗̃̌̈́̀͆͐̋̚͠b̷̨̧͚̹͚̥̟͉͉͌̉̄͋͌̿͑͒ì̸̛̼̼̂͂̅̌͘ť̸̡͉̭̰͔̤̥̭̙̞̱̜̠͋̎ͅč̵̥̫̳̈͐̊͗̕͜͜͠͠͠h̶̞͈͓̝̙͉̖͍̭͇̟̩̍͊͂̎̓̔̆̓̀̍̇̚͜͜͠,̷̨̝͓͕̤͕̬̘̥̜̥̎̅͜͜͜ ̶̢̙̣̯͇̙̬̖͈͍̇͝ͅĥ̸̜͍͖̼̈́̊̑̾̃̃̆̈̆̚ͅo̴̡̢̡̡̧͍͔̜͍͉̿w̵̥͓̜͉͙̪͕͚̙̜͑̌̌͊̐̏̎͘͝͝͠ ̴̙̲͚̻̘̫͖͌̈̽̊͐͗̿̓̋̎̊͊̆̓͝d̵̬͈͖͉̪̯̙̖̰̮̦̙́́̓͜a̷̧͖͚͓͚͙̥͇͈̜̣̻͕̿̆̌̀͗̀̾͊̀r̴̢̨̧͕͖̠͖͖̳͚̘͓̰͈͉̎̈́͒͐̽̈́͊̎̃͑̈́̋̄̔ȇ̵̢̻̪̭̠̹̜̗͙̦͔̳͓̬̿̂́͐͆̿̀̈͝ͅ ̷͈̳̥̩͔̗͇̼͕̐̏̆̍̂̇͑͐͐̆̃̓̇̆͜u̴͉̫͔̺̩̘͎̝͙̯̻̬͚͖̮̇ ̵̙̝̝̫̳͓͎̝̞̤̏̓̓̀̑͛̈́̋̃͛͝͝͠͝ͅŗ̶̫̣͍̺͕̤̈͆̀̿ͅi̸̧̡̡̛͈̼̭̗̠̱͚͔̝̯̔͋̓̋̐͑́͒̐͋̎̚͠͝g̵̫͇̝̗̅̓̉͌̔̀͛̏̈̏̓̈́̌͝ ̶̱͖̃̑͛́͑̎̎͝ṫ̵̢̧̿̈́̐͆̂̾̄̂͠͝͠h̸̠̏͂̈́̍͒̏̎̇͋̓̄̍͘͝͝ͅẽ̷̢̙̹̪̩͈̘̺͈̮̘̈͛̇͛̃̉̒̈̚͘͝ͅ ̴̢̨̧̡̖͍̩͎͖̺͍͎̻͇̻̿̅̑̈͒͘̕ǵ̷̨̇̆̈̉͊͊͌͘̕̚͝͝ą̸̧̻̺̝͔̦͙̫̩̳͈̓͐͗̐͊͒͌̍̀͛͝ͅṃ̷̞̭̱̞̱̥̯̭̠̳̍̉ͅe̷̙̬͔̫͕̭̯̮̐̿̓̿̈́̉̇́̈́̓̃̓̂͝!̶̨̨̧̮̠̳͔̫̼̊̽̈̄̿̎͆̔̓̓̓̅͛, Said Veronica. The walls begin to rumble and

Veronica’s appearance has changed! Her skin turned pitch black and her eyes became pale like the sun. The other three girls ran as fast as they could out of the house from the wrath filled monster that was no longer their dear friend Veronica. Still hearing the faint demonic voices of their lost friend.

OUTRO

“Writing contest?” Outro whispered in disbelief
A single tear rolled down her green face
She sighed and said, “good grief”
She knew her writing would be a disgrace

Peepo, Doja, what else? she thought
She could think of no other topics
And what about the plot?
She looked at the prizes and realized she would make no profit

“Three drachma? THREE drachma?!?” she scoffed
Should she really put in the effort?
“NO,” she said