I'm tying him up until he makes me a circular DP as well :sip:

Rentian Grey, I see what you are doing here

tumblr_pvv8aiWwm41vtzx3lo2_400.gif

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Vine is the best app ever. Makes me want to be a millionaire and make it happen again.

You know that's what is going to happen especially if Tiktok truly does get banned in USA, lol. Though we all know that this may not happen.

Does Tiktok even make money tho? Or they live off of sponsorships?

Lots of viners moved over to IG. And started making longer skits. So... it is about the question until it materializes for some Tiktokers

Time to abandon IG
more than anything vine was different type of humor from what actually goes on tiktok nowdays, but even then i saw many tiktoks that were as entertaining as vines so maybe you'd just have to find the right ones
I'm tying him up until he makes me a circular DP as well :sip:
i'll educated myself and see if i'm able to do that

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Vine is the best app ever. Makes me want to be a millionaire and make it happen again.

You know that's what is going to happen especially if Tiktok truly does get banned in USA, lol. Though we all know that this may not happen.

Does Tiktok even make money tho? Or they live off of sponsorships?

Lots of viners moved over to IG. And started making longer skits. So... it is about the question until it materializes for some Tiktokers

Time to abandon IG

Girl ppl make BANK off Tik Tok if they're smart. Like this author managed to sell 600 copies of a book about her childhood IN ONE DAY, she went through major abuse and the book was self published. She only sold 238 in 6 months before Tik Tok, now she's sold over 5k.

A lot of viner 's flopped on Insta cos it's really not a platform for skits and short video's, ppl love long stories, especially about your own life. Youtube has been a better transition for ex vine ppl,

Microsoft is trying to buy American/Canadian/OZ and New Zealand Tik Tok so I don't think it's going to get banned.

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,980,778
more than anything vine was different type of humor from what actually goes on tiktok nowdays, but even then i saw many tiktoks that were as entertaining as vines so maybe you'd just have to find the right ones

Tbh I think that the ones that I see on twitter or that YouTube gives me, they are just... terrible. And I am not that familiar with the popular Tiktokers either :(

If you have any recommendations or compiliations please feel free to share it! :feelsblankie:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Rentian Grey, I see what you are doing here

let me live out my kink fantasies in peace

i'll educated myself and see if i'm able to do that

Riri x Ren about to become the next power couple

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Tbh I think that the ones that I see on twitter or that YouTube gives me, they are just... terrible. And I am not that familiar with the popular Tiktokers either :(

If you have any recommendations or compiliations please feel free to share it! :feelsblankie:

hope you get a laugh out of it

Riri x Ren about to become the next power couple
:LovePar:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,980,778
Girl ppl make BANK off Tik Tok if they're smart. Like this author managed to sell 600 copies of a book about her childhood IN ONE DAY, she went through major abuse and the book was self published. She only sold 238 in 6 months before Tik Tok, now she's sold over 5k.

A lot of viner 's flopped on Insta cos it's really not a platform for skits and short video's, ppl love long stories, especially about your own life. Youtube has been a better transition for ex vine ppl,

Microsoft is trying to buy American/Canadian/OZ and New Zealand Tik Tok so I don't think it's going to get banned.

Well, I think I know what's going to happen, I am going to be a Tiktoker. 5 seconds of shame and here comes my followers. I can do it! I am an aspiring novelist here. But it is going to be tough to make a breakthrough and a living in Amazon Kindle. XD

All jokes aside, I am happy for her. I am glad that she is making a living right now and that she was able to escape the bad situation. This is the best story in this part.

I saw some of them just stop doing skits and become full-on YouTubers.. only a few still does them. Reggie Couz still my favorite and he still does the skits.

And I am not sure about IG, but whenever I use it and I need to go on a tab for a moment, the video always restarts all the time. :feelsblankie:

Yeah, because I hardly believe it can get banned. I think someone in USA just trying to get the same app working and Tiktok is biggest competiion for it and using Trump and his agenda around to push forward that plan. XD
Now I remember how much I used to ship you two with Seri omg:PolicePar:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Well, I think I know what's going to happen, I am going to be a Tiktoker. 5 seconds of shame and here comes my followers. I can do it! I am an aspiring novelist here. But it is going to be tough to make a breakthrough and a living in Amazon Kindle. XD

All jokes aside, I am happy for her. I am glad that she is making a living right now and that she was able to escape the bad situation. This is the best story in this part.

I saw some of them just stop doing skits and become full-on YouTubers.. only a few still does them. Reggie Couz still my favorite and he still does the skits.

And I am not sure about IG, but whenever I use it and I need to go on a tab for a moment, the video always restarts all the time. :feelsblankie:

Yeah, because I hardly believe it can get banned. I think someone in USA just trying to get the same app working and Tiktok is biggest competiion for it and using Trump and his agenda around to push forward that plan. XD

Now I remember how much I used to ship you two with Seri omg:PolicePar:

Yeah a lot of the biggest viner 's just became full on youtube's but I think they had to do that to stay relevant, YouTube is a beast and if you don't continuously create content you'll get buried.

honestly I hear about so many author's and graphic designers using Tik Tok to boost their sales, it's seems to be working for them, so I defo recommend it but be careful about what you share cos so many little plagiarists out there

yeah I don't think anyone can ban an app tbh
I'm literally sigless I- who's bragging? :doge:

let me be jealous in peace and carry on insulting you

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
@Chococo just saw this on twitter, looks like you were right. Microsoft is determined to buy Tik Tok by September and it looks like Trump is putting pressure on the sellers

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Top Bottom