(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,850
35bb0f8dd6d54a5999e76af7827689b27b046c7e.gifv

d99fab2f0a090fb50f24a2e6ef2f392cd5cfc87c.gifv

@Baymax @AKID❀KI I AM DEVASTATED, DEAD

How did I miss out on this before, idk

I'm behind by like 20 episodes but this was in their recent Going episode!

THIS MAKES ME SO SJJFHFJHS SOFT, I just love seeing Wonwoo with cats :sejeongcry:
and look at the way Minghao is cradling the kitty

I, too, am: devastated :tears:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,300
I'm behind by like 20 episodes but this was in their recent Going episode!

THIS MAKES ME SO SJJFHFJHS SOFT, I just love seeing Wonwoo with cats :sejeongcry:
and look at the way Minghao is cradling the kitty

I, too, am: devastated :tears:

Cat men are the best men, it's a scientific fact I'm told :bakacat:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,367
@Vampire your set encouraged me to stop being lazy and pick up manga/anime again, specifically Chihayafuru! I know you don't read the manga but last week I caught up with it and got major whiplash watching S3 bc of how far back it is; I think the manga is almost near its ending and I didn't realise it's been 6 years since the last season ajsdhfa

I'm excited for the Taichi vs. Arata match in the next episode :sejeongcry:
OMG That's awesome! :heartublob: Yeah, I don't read the manga, but I didn't know it was going to be ending soon. Or maybe I did, but just forgot... lmao Well, anyway! Uh, yeah, it's been a long time since S2, so I imagine S3 is quite behind the manga... You got me tripping, though—don't you mean the Taichi vs. Chihaya match in the next episode? :sweat:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,850
OMG That's awesome! :heartublob: Yeah, I don't read the manga, but I didn't know it was going to be ending soon. Or maybe I did, but just forgot... lmao Well, anyway! Uh, yeah, it's been a long time since S2, so I imagine S3 is quite behind the manga... You got me tripping, though—don't you mean the Taichi vs. Chihaya match in the next episode? :sweat:

I- for some reason I thought it was Arata vs. Taichi. Didn't they both win their match? I think I assumed it was going to be them versing each other. This whiplash really got my memory messed up even though I just watched the episodes (except 6) today. MESS :sweat:

Yeah, it seems like it's going to end soon because I can't see how they can drag it on for much longer. :sejeongcry:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,367
I- for some reason I thought it was Arata vs. Taichi. Didn't they both win their match? I think I assumed it was going to be them versing each other. This whiplash really got my memory messed up even though I just watched the episodes (except 6) today. MESS :sweat:

Yeah, it seems like it's going to end soon because I can't see how they can drag it on for much longer. :sejeongcry:
If we're still just talking about S3, then in episode 5, it's revealed Chihaya will be going up against Taichi. Taichi has won all his rounds, Chihaya's next opponent after Inokuma forfeited his match, and Arata lost previously. :TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom