NCT’s Spark ✨ Huang Renjun - Official Thread | #NCTDREAM 【The 5th mini album DREAM( )SCAPE is out】🦋

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,462,714
Pronouns
She/Her

I'm so happy for Renjun!!! I hope he can accomplish more thing in the future.:hehe:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Interesting 🥰
I just assumed he was Korean bc of his name lol
He's freaking pretty!
:shablob:

He's an A+ visual, he just happens to be in a group with God tier visuals so his visuals are overshadowed :sejeongcry:

His family is originally from North Korea, they lived by the NK/ Chinese border but at some point his ancestors moved to China, He's categorised as Chinese of Joseon ethnicity which is one of the minority ethnic groups officially recognized by the Chinese government. He was born and raised in Jilin, China before joining SM Ent aged 15 in 2015.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,462,714
Pronouns
She/Her
This lack of respect is crazy :sejeongcry:

I hope 2020 gets him more fans. I hope SM let Dream stay together and have more comebacks and give him more screen time

:sanapray:
After what happened with Haechanie....i just want Dreamie OT5 with the option of a collab with Haechan and Mark....

Hachanie can rest and Renjunie can be main vocal...

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
After what happened with Haechanie....i just want Dreamie OT5 with the option of a collab with Haechan and Mark....

Hachanie can rest and Renjunie can be main vocal...

OMFG YES! This would honestly be a dream come true for me, I love Haechan but if he's in the new Unit then the boys are always going to have to work around 127's schedule, it was so annoying this year. We only got 1 comeback :sejeongcry:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,462,714
Pronouns
She/Her
OMFG YES! This would honestly be a dream come true for me, I love Haechan but if he's in the new Unit then the boys are always going to have to work around 127's schedule, it was so annoying this year. We only got 1 comeback :sejeongcry:

We need at least 2 comebacks per year, they accomplished so much with just BOOM....their potencial is big af!!!!
+ a reality show...they are so good at variety esp Renjun....(i want him to be MC too like Jeno, .but i'm just dreaming too much :feelsblankie:)

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
We need at least 2 comebacks per year, they accomplished so much with just BOOM....their potencial is big af!!!!
+ a reality show...they are so good at variety esp Renjun....(i want him to be MC too like Jeno, .but i'm just dreaming too much :feelsblankie:)

wow we really are on the same page. I want an NCT Life with Dream, the little youtube clips we get just aren't enough. They out sold 127 this year, imagine if they got their normal 2 comebacks, they have so much potential to be the next big thing, Boom did so well and now SM wants to disband them? My poor heart can't take this.

Renjun never gets any work, he had to beg to be on the radio, he gets treated so bad, the likelihood of him ever getting an MC job is non existent :sejeongcry:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,462,714
Pronouns
She/Her
wow we really are on the same page. I want an NCT Life with Dream, the little youtube clips we get just aren't enough. They out sold 127 this year, imagine if they got their normal 2 comebacks, they have so much potential to be the next big thing, Boom did so well and now SM wants to disband them? My poor heart can't take this.

Renjun never gets any work, he had to beg to be on the radio, he gets treated so bad, the likelihood of him ever getting an MC job is non existent :sejeongcry:

but do you already lost every hope to see them as fixed unit?

After Renjun said they are coming back....my hopes returned:sanapray:

The other option is ...redebuting???

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
but do you already lost every hope to see them as fixed unit?

After Renjun said they are coming back....my hopes returned:sanapray:

The other option is ...redebuting???

I'm hoping that they re-debut as OT5 in a new NCT unit but SM always has me worried

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,462,714
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm hoping that they re-debut as OT5 in a new NCT unit but SM always has me worried

Yes, a re-debut sounds good too....but i don't want them to lose the YO Dream! chant or the songs....:somicry::somicry::somicry:

Top Bottom