NCT Doyoung will be making his solo debut next month in April

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭197,200
Pronouns
He/Him
SM really double booking all of their releases this year. Honestly surprised it took this long for Doyoung to actually debut solo. Feels like it's been inevitable he'd be one of the biggest solo acts out of NCT from the start.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,482,314
Pronouns
She/Her
About time!!!!! We cheered!!!👏👏👏
The same time as Lucas???
Imagine the nerve...SM is crazy for that.
The same month as NCT Dream too.
I hope SM isn't planning to clean his image using their other artists:ragepaimon:

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭965,850
Pronouns
She/Her
About time!!!!! We cheered!!!👏👏👏

Imagine the nerve...SM is crazy for that.
The same month as NCT Dream too.
I hope SM isn't planning to clean his image using their other artists:ragepaimon:
Oh honey they already have been :viva:

I can’t remember the other artists who’ve done something yet, but I remember Key gave him a special shoutout at his concert (despite the fact we all know those two have probably never spoken in their life).

Taemin was I think the only person I don’t recall really talking about him? (Aside from him rolling his eyes at SuperM comments in lives) but I now know that it’s because he’s leaving SM so he can’t be forced to promote him.

Lucas was at Key’s concert and Key acknowledged him and gave him a shoutout. Lucas also went to Taemin’s concert and even took photos/talked about it on his bubble, but Taemin didn’t even blink.:brbdying:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,210
Pronouns
she/her
I can’t wait :partydogo: Hopefully it’s not all ballads lmao

The same time as Lucas???
Good god I didn’t even realize this at first. Idk what SM is doing…

Ten and Taeyong at the same time (although that one COULD HAVE been due to Taeyong’s enlistment so I’m willing to set it aside) and now Doyoung and dozen at the same time. Genuinely hope they won’t shove Dozen down our throats and make content with Doyoung… One tiktok and the whole cb will be ruined and boycotted :omfgpepe:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,482,314
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh honey they already have been :viva:

I can’t remember the other artists who’ve done something yet, but I remember Key gave him a special shoutout at his concert (despite the fact we all know those two have probably never spoken in their life).

Taemin was I think the only person I don’t recall really talking about him? (Aside from him rolling his eyes at SuperM comments in lives) but I now know that it’s because he’s leaving SM so he can’t be forced to promote him.

Lucas was at Key’s concert and Key acknowledged him and gave him a shoutout. Lucas also went to Taemin’s concert and even took photos/talked about it on his bubble, but Taemin didn’t even blink.:brbdying:
Yes, I know, apparently he has been going to other SM artist concerts (He was seen at Ten's solo concert too sitting with NCT members). I just don't wanna see Instagram or TikTok interactions and SM idols pretending he isn't cancelled.

Top Bottom