NCT gif spammers

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,950
Pronouns
she/her
Hello friends! I need help identifying this cutie I found while watching this year's MAMA! I don't know his name but he was present at the NCT stage so I am assuming he is a member. I only have this screenshot to show you but hopefully you guys will be able to help!

EojSK8lW4AAgcxu

xiaothink

~ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,901
Hello friends! I need help identifying this cutie I found while watching this year's MAMA! I don't know his name but he was present at the NCT stage so I am assuming he is a member. I only have this screenshot to show you but hopefully you guys will be able to help!

EojSK8lW4AAgcxu
Hey there! His name is Jungyoncé, also known as Kim Jungwoo, and he's the main visual, main dancer and main vocalist or NCT and the entire k-pop industry! Despite his talents he is incredibly humble, cute and funny, and is in fact a golden retriever puppy. Please show him lots of love!
original.gif

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,950
Pronouns
she/her
Hey there! His name is Jungyoncé, also known as Kim Jungwoo, and he's the main visual, main dancer and main vocalist or NCT and the entire k-pop industry! Despite his talents he is incredibly humble, cute and funny, and is in fact a golden retriever puppy. Please show him lots of love!
original.gif

Wow main visual, main vocal, AND main dancer of the whole kpop industry? I will definitely stan!

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,164
Pronouns
She/Her
Resonance is a hybrid SONG
atHnKDS.gif
You have been brainwashed....it's not a song: it's just Raise the roof ft the other 3:sip:
weishennies/nctzens clearing donkeys searches and asking others to delete pictures... just another day in ncity.
J5PYMRC.gif
He messed up but he isn't the first idol to do that.....it just happens that he is a part of NCT....that's why the people stirring up the fire were that certain fandom.
SM as a whole need classes of CA:tea1:

Top Bottom