Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
Its my personality everywhere lol
Just a few months ago u were all about suho though????
Do u ever look at jungwoo and think he is the one?

:brbdying: ik i got tired of him fdhfghfgdjdfgfd it's been like four years anyway it was bound to happen eventually...

and yes fghfgjdjg but not in a romantic way?? like i have never rly stanned someone this hard before, i thought suho was always my ult bias but i dont think i ever stanned as hard as i stan jungwoo :brbdying:so if we're gonna rank my biases it's like 1. jungwoo (great wall of china) 2. everyone else. I think it has smth to do with how I started ulting jungwoo while I was going through a hard time in my life and he really helped...

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
To clarify Jungwoo has always been my nct and 127 bias ever since I started stanning nct and he was always high on my bias lists for all groups i stan but he was never number 1, now he is

YUrbs7J.gif

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,412,100
:brbdying: ik i got tired of him fdhfghfgdjdfgfd it's been like four years anyway it was bound to happen eventually...

and yes fghfgjdjg but not in a romantic way?? like i have never rly stanned someone this hard before, i thought suho was always my ult bias but i dont think i ever stanned as hard as i stan jungwoo :brbdying:so if we're gonna rank my biases it's like 1. jungwoo (great wall of china) 2. everyone else. I think it has smth to do with how I started ulting jungwoo while I was going through a hard time in my life and he really helped...
That happens !
I wonder what about jungwoo made u stan so hard
I must say I've stanned people as hard as I stanned yuta before, namely Jared Leto, Edward Cullen, hozier and Jimin from BTS.
I can't say I felt the latter were the "one" , but with hozy and Jimin I wanted both really badly but that all went away with time . But with yuta it's like everytime I see him it's like it is the first time. And my obsessions never lasted longer than a year and a half....am I getting old.....

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
That happens !
I wonder what about jungwoo made u stan so hard
I must say I've stanned people as hard as I stanned yuta before, namely Jared Leto, Edward Cullen, hozier and Jimin from BTS.
I can't say I felt the latter were the "one" , but with hozy and Jimin I wanted both really badly but that all went away with time . But with yuta it's like everytime I see him it's like it is the first time. And my obsessions never lasted longer than a year and a half....am I getting old.....

Hmm, I guess because he made me laugh a lot. That as well as his talents. :brbdying: I remember watching a lot of videos of him and when this dropped I just knew Suho had been dethroned from my ult bias list:

:TzuyuKek::TzuyuKek:

But I always called him my son ever since.. like... August 2018 or smth lol. Yeah I feel like, i hope this doesn't sound strange... I finally found my bias lol

Edward Cullen??? You were into Twilight?? I loved Edward so much fdghgdhdfgjk

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,412,100
Hmm, I guess because he made me laugh a lot. That as well as his talents. :brbdying: I remember watching a lot of videos of him and when this dropped I just knew Suho had been dethroned from my ult bias list:

But I always called him my son ever since.. like... August 2018 or smth lol. Yeah I feel like, i hope this doesn't sound strange... I finally found my bias lol

It doesn't sound strange to me, given I feel yuta is the one :wootonew: and similar when I saw his pic in cherry bomb I knew he has dethroned everyone in else in NCT.

I was obsessed with twilight and Edward Cullen yeaaah I was 15

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
It doesn't sound strange to me, given I feel yuta is the one :wootonew: and similar when I saw his pic in cherry bomb I knew he has dethroned everyone in else in NCT.

I was obsessed with twilight and Edward Cullen yeaaah I was 15

You and I understand each other on a deep personal level, this is why #MICY is superior :darkkermit:
SDHFHFGDJ I was so obsessed with twilight too! I was die hard Team Edward and hated Jacob :TzuyuKek:

oKnHOji.gif

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
Yes, of course! My bias is Mark but honestly it's really hard to choose... there's no one I dislike. All the members have different charms; NCT is an amazing chaotic mess lmao :peepopbirthday:

hfghfdgjdfg I just realized after sending that post that you have a Mark set :TzuyuKek: He's so valid. Yeah I agree, it's a fun group to stan. Can you guess my bias? :darkkermit: Jk

Welcome to the forum btw!

tumblr_pez2tjnLpb1xs5mm3o1_500.gifv

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,412,100
Yes, of course! My bias is Mark but honestly it's really hard to choose... there's no one I dislike; all the members have different charms. NCT is an amazing chaotic mess lmao :peepopbirthday:
I apologize in advance for any unfriendly remarks I might make in this thread about mark.

( Its because yuta loves mark and not me and I'm crazy about yuta)

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,412,100
You and I understand each other on a deep personal level, this is why #MICY is superior :darkkermit:
SDHFHFGDJ I was so obsessed with twilight too! I was die hard Team Edward and hated Jacob :TzuyuKek:

oKnHOji.gif
Ye we even have twilight in common I was team Edward all the way , Jacob was not even hot and

Top Bottom