Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭123,150
Pronouns
she/her
Honest review:
It's a great album, the bsides prove why I listen to nct - quality songs. There were some songs that didn't really interest me but with time maybe they will grow on me. I'm a tad bit underwhelmed because I've heard people praising it to heaven the entire day and say it's better than all of their other albums, but honestly I think I prefer neo zone at this moment. Maybe it's because neo zone really hit different for me bc of how it affected my life during its release and era :youdontsay: Don't get me wrong, Sticker is a really good album. I'm really happy because I'm positive I heard more of Jungwoo than I ever have before while listening to a 127 album, hopefully it's not just my mind playing tricks on me. But it's like they finally let him in the studio :whaaat: I'll have to double check on kjwvocals twitter lol. At the moment my favorite bside is Breakfast, I wouldn't say there's a worst song on the album but the song I'll listen to the least is probably The rainy night just because I don't listen to ballads. I'm so happy my boy gets to shine in this era and have more opportunities as well as have more lines on the album, I think he was even near the center and center a few times during the Sticker choreo too. Mina's plan for Jungwoo world domination is quickly succeeding
774773802717806634.png

Anyway end of my essay, stan Jungwoo
MiFb2JL.gif

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,990,664
Pronouns
She/Her
Honest review:
It's a great album, the bsides prove why I listen to nct - quality songs. There were some songs that didn't really interest me but with time maybe they will grow on me. I'm a tad bit underwhelmed because I've heard people praising it to heaven the entire day and say it's better than all of their other albums, but honestly I think I prefer neo zone at this moment. Maybe it's because neo zone really hit different for me bc of how it affected my life during its release and era :youdontsay: Don't get me wrong, Sticker is a really good album. I'm really happy because I'm positive I heard more of Jungwoo than I ever have before while listening to a 127 album, hopefully it's not just my mind playing tricks on me. But it's like they finally let him in the studio :whaaat: I'll have to double check on kjwvocals twitter lol. At the moment my favorite bside is Breakfast, I wouldn't say there's a worst song on the album but the song I'll listen to the least is probably The rainy night just because I don't listen to ballads. I'm so happy my boy gets to shine in this era and have more opportunities as well as have more lines on the album, I think he was even near the center and center a few times during the Sticker choreo too. Mina's plan for Jungwoo world domination is quickly succeeding
774773802717806634.png

MiFb2JL.gif
I prefere Neozone too, it's still...my fav NCT 127 album.
And about Jungwoo, it isn't your mind playing tricks: he actually is standing out more in this era.:yagotit:
(I heard a lot of Johnny, Jaehyun and Jungwoo in the album)
3255e1026ffa24a9a876669d3a3bf9cbf2f4d2a2.gifv

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,257,658
Honest review:
774773802717806634.png

MiFb2JL.gif
This is Jungwoo's era, honestly. Everything about him is on point, he's getting lines, this platinum blonde haircolor is absolutely gorgeous on him and his styling is on point

His outfit in this one

So flattering, jfc
WKTRKUl.gif

I checked the newest comments and wasn't disappointed.
a4eiAWc.png

JLmvi3n.jpg

Fandom hated Simon Says too and it's in my top 10. Never a good sign when I like a NCT song apparently
ZIuiiwF.gif

I keep checking youtube for someone to make a "no flute" version, then it'd be a straight up banger to me

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
This is Jungwoo's era, honestly. Everything about him is on point, he's getting lines, this platinum blonde haircolor is absolutely gorgeous on him and his styling is on point

His outfit in this one

So flattering, jfc
WKTRKUl.gif

Fandom hated Simon Says too and it's in my top 10. Never a good sign when I like a NCT song apparently
ZIuiiwF.gif

I keep checking youtube for someone to make a "no flute" version, then it'd be a straight up banger to me

The chorus is great! I bet remixes are on the way
775db5b5f2a4baf2e90857ba5d223cf0ea44a4f8.gifv

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,412,100
@Mina :onggun::onggun:are u ghosthing me

I mean like I can come here if U. don't wanna go on the other site

But if u don't wanna talk to me permanently or something like that or Ur mad at me plz let me known:brbdying::brbdying::brbdying:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,990,664
Pronouns
She/Her
Taeyong, Haechan, and Jungwoo did really well during that Mafia dance (Dinggo)...Haechan is a pro at mafia game, he is an excellent strategist....
But Taeyong.....wow leading the dance even if he wasn't listening to Sticker:omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat:

b2aa2c33734d33e36203145c433cc03bd9179481.gifv

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,990,664
Pronouns
She/Her
Sticker is growing on me....:poggers:

I'm one of those rare fans who don't like Lemonade that much....

f877e515892389f68202e3304f5f2711794ab849.gifv

Last edited:
Top Bottom