This is why you don't stan dreamies?

Nct tiers of sexyness
God like level: yuta
Good for it: Lucas, taeil, winwin
Almost there: jaehyun, Johnny, yangyang, jisung , Ten
Has to try hard: mostly everyone else
Would never be sexy in a million years: kun, jungwoo, renjun

WHAT???
For me Winwin and Chenle belong to the last category....and Jisung almost there? He still walks like a baby...and acts awkard (in a good way).
....and Haechan...well since you don't like him...i'll put him in "almost there". (For me he is in the second category).

original.gif

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,412,100
Finally the end.....

tenor.gif

FOR TOMORROW:

This is why you don't stan dreamies?

WHAT???
For me Winwin and Chenle belong to the last category....and Jisung almost there? He still walks like a baby...and acts awkard (in a good way).
....and Haechan...well since you don't like him...i'll put him in "almost there". (For me he is in the second category).

original.gif

No. I never even considered stanning the dreamies because they are not a real fixed group, they never were, they never got full albums ir anything or were gonna get the proper group treatment só i never wanted to go through stanning a group that was gonna go through that. Not to mention i was never particularly in love with their vocal line or songs and i only find one of them somewhat attractive. It doesnt really matter cause when i decided 127 was my fav group i didnt know half the members in it, i didnt know yuta was in it even, it was just a feeling i got that this was the group for me when i listened to ep ep, i Stan them mostly for their music and because i know SM Will Invest a lot into them. Like i dont Stan wayv eventhough they have three of my nct biases, because i dont enjoy their vocal line is só subpar and even as a group i just dont see much potential . And i dont Stan superm eventhough i like them more than 127 because they are not a group that will be invested in enough . Sexiness makes a group more fun that is all, it doesnt determine anything.

Hmm i dont find chenle or haechan attractive and i didnt really think of them. Winwin though def super hot, hes not truly a baby. Hes just shy and he couldnt speak korean so he i dont think he was really all there.

Top Bottom