Plus Coins
⨭2,322,292
tumblr_pn2p3i0kwO1w4w8hlo3_400.gifv

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Romance dramas aren't my thing either but i'm enjoying Psycho But It's Okay for now if I ignore the typical romance cliches already happening lol.
I hope the other drama is save me or Lawless Lawyer If so, I recommend you check out strangers from hell. I think you'd enjoy it :bakacat:
Seo ye ji is so captivating. I sat though some of moorim school for her, and that was a cringe inducing mess....
Thank you for noticing my impeccable taste Sunbun, it's very flattering
kejUTni.png

b619b316035af3578c580981df5bcf59ea0a5517.gifv
Look at us having new common interests :hehe:
I am okay with romance as long as it's not the main theme of the drama, I guess. And I can bear with it for some of my fave actors
I've seen some spoilers here and there so I know what you're talking about lmao

You got it, Sexy. I have seen 3 episodes of Save Me so far. I could say OCN kdramas are what I usually prefer to watch
Okay but you recommending me Strangers From Hell when I'm still experiencing withdrawal symptoms after finishing it in late March is so funny
Oh, I was thinking of watching Moorim School some time ago but it has way too many bad reviews, so I stayed away

I'm loving your confidence, miss
QN2QMFE.gif
3ad5045625fc0922596bb8b24ec59db5994893c7.gifv

Swan

Global Star
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,322,292
Look at us having new common interests :hehe:
I am okay with romance as long as it's not the main theme of the drama, I guess. And I can bear with it for some of my fave actors
I've seen some spoilers here and there so I know what you're talking about lmao

You got it, Sexy. I have seen 3 episodes of Save Me so far. I could say OCN kdramas are what I usually prefer to watch
Okay but you recommending me Strangers From Hell when I'm still experiencing withdrawal symptoms after finishing it in late March is so funny
Oh, I was thinking of watching Moorim School some time ago but it has way too many bad reviews, so I stayed away

I'm loving your confidence, miss
QN2QMFE.gif
3ad5045625fc0922596bb8b24ec59db5994893c7.gifv

I wonder what other common interests we have :munchlax:
I was right! Well Sunny Sun you're in for a wild and frustrating ride :teehee: Wishing you the best of luck
Ocn dramas are where it's at, they never disappoint me. Okay maybe they do, black was trash :peepoblanket:
I don't think i'll ever be able to get over strangers from hell. I need something to fill the hole it's left in my soul!

You know what they say... confidence is key
6zi0qU2.gif

tumblr_pfag5zk2xX1rd83cko3_540.gifv

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
I wonder what other common interests we have :munchlax:
I was right! Well Sunny Sun you're in for a wild and frustrating ride :teehee: Wishing you the best of luck
Ocn dramas are where it's at, they never disappoint me. Okay maybe they do, black was trash :peepoblanket:
I don't think i'll ever be able to get over strangers from hell. I need something to fill the hole it's left in my soul!

You know what they say... confidence is key
6zi0qU2.gif

tumblr_pfag5zk2xX1rd83cko3_540.gifv
There's only one way to found out :TzuyuKek:

When aren't you right about stuff? I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. As long as my faves are alive, I shall be fine.
You seem to have seen more kdramas than me. I started getting back into them a few months ago. My plan is to watch as many OCN dramas as I can (if I like the story and stuff)
Same here. I used to say I wish I could erase it from my memory so I can watch it again :feelsblankie: I also recommended it to so many people

You've probably heard of Extracurricular. That's another drama I finished in 2 days. I hope they'll release a second season

The key to my heart, maybe
hJyJ9sl.gif
217fd496daffda14a799877e586e26e02cdd3af1.gifv

Top Bottom