NCT gif spammers

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,504,964
Pronouns
She/Her
Taemin's 더 망쳐줘, left me speechless:PolicePar:

7b5815896c768652e7ebec510fe773e619cd8a81.gif

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,950
Pronouns
she/her
Oh no, what happened...

to make a long story short, a victim came forward and said stray kids woojin sexually assaulted her. Then other accounts started emerging and was spreading that jw, ty and mk were involved too. But it turns out those later accounts were fake and was only made by ppl who wanted to hate on nct? Idk, I don't know the full story but basically:

Kstarnet

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭795,415
to make a long story short, a victim came forward and said stray kids woojin sexually assaulted her. Then other accounts started emerging and was spreading that jw, ty and mk were involved too. But it turns out those later accounts were fake and was only made by ppl who wanted to hate on nct? Idk, I don't know the full story but basically:

I know everyone is shock by this but the best thing to do right now is sit on the fence and don't pick sides because we don't know what happen at all

TeMy2AT.gif

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831

I see, well it's hard to trust anything on twitter. We'll see what develops.

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,591,707
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
yeah same, I've felt like crap like all day but it seems like their names have been cleared by now...

yea I believe the other account that were created were just trying to take them down as well when they never did anything, which is disgusting :/ I'm glad the accusations against jungwoo, taeyong, and mark were fake but the amount of anxiety this gave everyone... a lot of my twitter mutuals especially my snoopyzen moots were deactivating because of all the anxiety they were feeling, some had even gotten panic attacks in the middle of school

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,950
Pronouns
she/her
yea I believe the other account that were created were just trying to take them down as well when they never did anything, which is disgusting :/ I'm glad the accusations against jungwoo, taeyong, and mark were fake but the amount of anxiety this gave everyone... a lot of my twitter mutuals especially my snoopyzen moots were deactivating because of all the anxiety they were feeling, some had even gotten panic attacks in the middle of school

Yeah snoopyzen twt was messy.. A lot of my moots got jumped for trusting the victim too and then some ppl got jumped because they started to clean his searches. It gave me a lot of anxiety and stress :peepoblanket: And then there are ppl speculating and writing that jw stans should die etc, it doesn't really help... Not to sound overdramatic but I had so much anxiety over the possibility of jw being like that, like you guys know how much i respect him and adore him, and to think that someone like that could do such things.. It just gave me so much trust issues. I'm happy it's beginning to clear up and I hope jw, ty and mk have people by their sides. It was a really shitty day for all of us I think

Top Bottom