NCT Mafia - 10pm BST / 2pm PST - WayV Wins

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,200
Mess @ me protecting myself at the beginning thinking someone would come for me, and also protecting Beefy bc I thought they were in my unit until they outed me as a Dreamie, that's when I knew :jinjudge:

same lol I was unsure about the rest until recently

being the shooter must have been so hard I wouldn't be able to survive this far omg

you're so good at games and you keep pretending you aren't :knifeduck:
I really wanted to shoot people but I didn't want to shoot my own team mate. I was THIS close to shoot Zeus :sejeongcry:
ajsdhfasjdf I'm more of an observer at games but when it comes to playing I'm not really the vocal type, especially at stuff like this :teehee:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,550
Pronouns
she/her
(idk if im allowed to post but it really entertained me following this thread, thanks everyone lol)

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
Mess @ me protecting myself at the beginning thinking someone would come for me, and also protecting Beefy bc I thought they were in my unit until they outed me as a Dreamie, that's when I knew :jinjudge:

I really wanted to shoot people but I didn't want to shoot my own team mate. I was THIS close to shoot Zeus :sejeongcry:
ajsdhfasjdf I'm more of an observer at games but when it comes to playing I'm not really the vocal type, especially at stuff like this :teehee:

oh I feel you I'm not very vocal either cause I take so long thinking about what to do and what to say :jinjudge:

Top Bottom