NewJeans opens YouTube account to express their feelings on HYBE x Min Heejin feud.

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,290,182
and u know what, what really pisses me off is the people who say they've been groomed/brainwashed by MHJ but then hate on them for siding with her...like, the math is not mathing. Clearly y'all don't actually gaf about said grooming...
and I better not ever see these hybe bootlickers crying about how mistreated their idols are

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,747,050
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean, Taeyeon and Sooyoung both seemed to be supporting them :CupPar: and tbh, I'm sure most idols can sympathize with NJ's
also, at this point, I kind of feel like the insistence from some people (not saying you're doing this) that NJ's are just brainwashed by MHJ is done purely to discredit and dismiss anything they say :HidePar:

I do believe this video is NJ's trying to get their feelings out, but like other people I guess I do personally take anything they say with a grain of salt.

I do genuinely believe NJ's are "brainwashed" by them. (I think "brainwashed" is a strong word, but at the very least they seem to have an unhealthy codependent relationship with her).

There is loving your ceo, but crying over your ceo being "bullied" to the point where you need a hiatus is not normal. Writing love letters to your ceo (and that ceo posting it online to gloat to other people about it) does not seem normal. A lot of the interactions they have with her don't seem normal.

MHJ literally inserting a caricature of herself into new jeans merch like she herself is a member is not normal. (During that new jeans collab with powerpuff girls and that Japanese artist, the art fro that collab was drawn with MHJ included in the art of the girls like she herself was a member and I think even Korean netizens found it weird 😬)

The main reaction I am seeing from oversea fans about this seems to be pity for the New Jeans members and a sadness over the fact that all the adults in their life seem to have let them down this bad.

Also, no offense to anyone who likes Taeyeon, but I don't like or trust her for certain reasons so her showing support for MHJ honestly means nothing to me :jy:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,341,250
Pronouns
She/Her
and u know what, what really pisses me off is the people who say they've been groomed/brainwashed by MHJ but then hate on them for siding with her...like, the math is not mathing. Clearly y'all don't actually gaf about said grooming...
and I better not ever see these hybe bootlickers crying about how mistreated their idols are
The way I knew you'd come in with sense 😭

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,290,182
I do believe this video is NJ's trying to get their feelings out, but like other people I guess I do personally take anything they say with a grain of salt.

I do genuinely believe NJ's are "brainwashed" by them. (I think "brainwashed" is a strong word, but at the very least they seem to have an unhealthy codependent relationship with her).

There is loving your ceo, but crying over your ceo being "bullied" to the point where you need a hiatus is not normal. Writing love letters to your ceo (and that ceo posting it online to gloat to other people about it) does not seem normal. A lot of the interactions they have with her don't seem normal.

MHJ literally inserting a caricature of herself into new jeans merch like she herself is a member is not normal. (During that new jeans collab with powerpuff girls and that Japanese artist, the art fro that collab was drawn with MHJ included in the art of the girls like she herself was a member and I think even Korean netizens found it weird 😬)

The main reaction I am seeing from oversea fans about this seems to be pity for the New Jeans members and a sadness over the fact that all the adults in their life seem to have let them down this bad.

Also, no offense to anyone who likes Taeyeon, but I don't like or trust her for certain reasons so her showing support for MHJ honestly means nothing to me :jy:
I'm not saying their relationship with MHJ isn't unhealthy, but what some people don't seem to get is that if they had other adults in hybe who cared about them and were looking out for their best interest, they wouldn't need to cling to her so much. Ofc they'll be codependent on her if she's the only one who shows a sliver of care towards them. And it's obvious from the way hybe has moved during this whole mess that they do not gaf about NJ's. Like, we all know MHJ is a freak, but people are now using that to try and dismiss anything the NJ's girls say...and clearly they're aware of this, since one of the members even said during that live that MHJ didn't make them do this
Also, I'm glad you're only seeing ifans express pity for the NJ girls and not the tweets with 10k+ likes insulting them and treating them like the spawns of satan :marge: but no surprise that tweets are coming from army...never beating the cult allegations

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,747,050
Pronouns
She/Her
Also, I'm glad you're only seeing ifans express pity for the NJ girls and not the tweets with 10k+ likes insulting them and treating them like the spawns of satan :marge: but no surprise that tweets are coming from army...never beating the cult allegations

I try to stay far away from Army twitter. I thought after all these years things would calm down but nope :lizheadache:

I have seen many people on Twitter be like “these girls need to keep BTS’s name out of their mouth!” And I’m like girl did we even watch the same video cause they literally never talked about them :wut:

Ignoring all the crazy BTS Stan’s, both on Twitter and TikTok the overall consensus internationally seems to be everyone feels pity for them for things getting this far. They also wish the girls had more confidence in themselves so that they could feel like they can shine without MHJ (cause fans are here to support the girls, not MHJ or even Hybe).

Some other news I wanted to mention:

- People have been bringing up the fact that literally ZERO Korean news outlets are reporting on this and I also think it’s very VERY weird :wut: are news outlets scared of Hybe? Is Hybe paying people not to report this?

- On top of this, I personally thought it was weird both Hybe and Ador haven’t released statements yet? I thought they’d take immediate action but I guess not if news outlets aren’t even allowed to report on this?

- We know MHJ has another press conference on the 27th, but why is the 25th so important? What happens if nothing’s done by the 25th?

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,167,785
Pronouns
They/Them
yeahhhhh truly hope they can leave Hybe, like it’s legit become a toxic working environment that a bunch of young women/girls shouldn’t have to be in. and it’s crazy that Hybe’s ego was so big that they’d actively kill their most popular group but kpop ig.

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,341,250
Pronouns
She/Her
yeahhhhh truly hope they can leave Hybe, like it’s legit become a toxic working environment that a bunch of young women/girls shouldn’t have to be in. and it’s crazy that Hybe’s ego was so big that they’d actively kill their most popular group but kpop ig.
Just reckless! :sejeongcry:

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
Twitter, Insta, TikTok, the endless and useless fanwars between Armys, Fearnots, Tokkis, even Mys, Blinks and Monstiez are involved, everyone hating each other, everyone telling that they are on the good side, etc. Not to excuse them of course but the HYBE/ADOR conflicts put more fuel into this mess. And since Armys are the biggest one they are more visible, more loud. I ignore them but on Twitter, unless I set more limitations, I see this mess times to times.

HYBE and ADOR, all those adults, they all failed to protect their own artists and those loud fans online aren't helping as usual. And since this is about NewJeans, I feel bad for them regardless. Whatever people said : manipulated, "brainwashed", or if they are really aware and deciced from themselves, there's no good ending for them. Those girls are desperate and lost, for them MHJ is their last hope because with HYBE it will be worst. It's like siding with your greedy and self-centered stage parent mom because with the dad he won't take care of you at all.

I heard many in the industry are supporting NewJeans at least. It would be foolist to side with HYBE anyway and their issue was with MHJ. But as always : ego, greed, jealousy, power

- We know MHJ has another press conference on the 27th, but why is the 25th so important? What happens if nothing’s done by the 25th?

25th, perfect time to give a two weeks notice, if this is the standard in Korea.

Thigh-high feminist

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭159,350
Pronouns
she
While Knetzs will support NJS and MHJ :)taengew:), what NJS just did is such a big risk. It can be breach of contract..etc

I really loathe that NJS is totally brainwashed by MHJ to this point. While HYBE is bad, MHJ isn't any better.
Yeah, they are between a rock and a hard place. I understand some of their devotion to her ( she's great at what she does, concepts, aesthetics, etc that helped make them) and their issue with Bang (dude is petty AF and out to get them) but they...I was going to say, should stay neutral but they are probably terrified.

This whole thing is ridiculous and I feel so badly for these ladies who should be feeling like they are on top of the world due to their success, but can't because of a crappy public feud.

Ugh, k-entertainment drama, you'd think it would kill some of their success. Idk.

Last edited:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,290,182
people have been bringing up the fact that literally ZERO Korean news outlets are reporting on this and I also think it’s very VERY weird :wut: are news outlets scared of Hybe? Is Hybe paying people not to report this?

- On top of this, I personally thought it was weird both Hybe and Ador haven’t released statements yet? I thought they’d take immediate action but I guess not if news outlets aren’t even allowed to report on this?

I did see that KBS, JTBC, MBC and YTN had reported on it, but it is very surprising that neither hybe nor ador have released any statements

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,747,050
Pronouns
She/Her
I did see that KBS, JTBC, MBC and YTN had reported on it, but it is very surprising that neither hybe nor ador have released any statements
I didn’t realize people did start to report on it! Everyone kept saying online no one did. I will look into them so thank you for that info! :sanapray:

I didn’t realize the VMA’s were tonight. Le Sserafim is performing there so personally I’m assuming Hybe is waiting on releasing a statement cause if they were to do it now it would have taken attention away from LSF?

Your Biggest Fan

OPPA!!!!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭247,000
Honestly, the best anyone can now hope for with the members of NWJNS is that once (if) they leave HYBE, they're separated from MHJ. They (and their greedy parents) will need therapy to understand that they were brainwashed and taken advantage of. Hopefully, they'll invest any money they have left and live happily as private citizens.

Top Bottom