Nikkei entertainment 2020 talent survey

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
The group list is about the same as every year. Perfume and Momoclo have topped this list for at least 6-7 years in a row now. Not that I'm complaining as they're my favourite Jpop groups. I think the top 5 has been the same for at least 5 years too, just in a different order. Next year should be a bit different with E-girls' disbandment. Keyakizaka should enter the top 5 but you never know with how things have been going for them recently.

The idol ranking is also mostly expected but Sasshi's grad and Kanako dropping a few points means Maiyan is the only idol in the 20s segment. With Maiyan's grad there might not even be anyone with a 20+ rating in the next list. If we ignore Ourin (idk how she's in this list), the whole list is from 48G/46G and Momoclo, that's a bit sad. Maybe it's time to include Hashimoto Kanna in this.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

OP updated with new information @abra @kimsguardian

I saw this on twitter and wondered if I should make a thread. It's ridiculous how popular Sasshi is even after retirement. Yurina seems to have had a boost as well. I'm surprised that Kojima Karin is so high among NMB members, it seems like they forgot to include Saeppi and Nagisa. Arai Manami being the only H!P-related idol on the list, and Saito Nagisa is lower than I expected.

Top Bottom