now that everyone is playing a game and is busy

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
it is my turn to be cheesy!
For starters i have to say that this forum would not work this well without all the people on staff that work so hard! Everyone surely does a great job and it's amazing to be this dedicated to a forum only for the pleasure of making this place better ;;;
That being said i'd like to shout out some of the people on staff that i admire a lot
Starting with my crazy team of people
@AKID❀KI she's a trooper, she does so much behind the scenes that sometimes i wonder how she's still with us, she's the most patient and sweet person i know i'd catch a bullet for ha
@AStannie and @Bchip it's crazy how fast we clicked, i scared them from the first time we met but they still gave me a chance lmaoo, they're so hardworking and dedicated, it's so fun having them around

now in no particular order i shall name the other people that make my heart go dokidoki
@BlueNose @Yuki @Saint Ren @Dragon of the West
i wish i could write like any of them, honestly idk how i put 2 words together yet they write full on articles??? legendary behavior tbh
also some of them already know how much i love them so this won't be a surprise :LovePar:
here's a special mention to mr @abra who's a real fun guy i wish we had talked sooner c:
and another one to my ex child @Dr. Mew ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ i hope you're doing alright <3

@yerm @llama @Mina @mocha @jindori
the skills on these women ;;; the 5th harmony of gfx, thank you so much for all the graphics you do especially since some of you are on many other different teams already but you still find time to put up with event's crazy requests wew
a special cookie goes to my new simper, thank you for making me feel special sometimes ;;;

@Baymax
you're good at everything you doo ;;; you're so nice and i think you make other people feel at ease, such a chill soul but such a busy bee too

@Golden @sm maid
one of them is beefing with me all the time and the other used to beef with me, guess whos which!
either way thank you for doing a great job in moderating the forum and also being really nice and fun people you're both party animals

@Lurkette @roseychu
i feel like you guys are the most silent of the bunch but you've really done a lot, be it fixing codes or translating lots of lyrics i'm glad you guys are here!

i know there's many others that i haven't included and i'm sorry! i hope you know that i appreciate everything you do and so do many other users here ;;;

the and.​

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Riri's simper reporting to duty! :fab:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score