Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ53,556,563

The ig live has gone.
Here is a link to watch Meenoi's live.
Here is a yt of the video.

Second short ig live.

am battling with myself

A story in the middle of the dawn decided to tell a story that I can never finish. It's titled "The Action of Meenoi .. I'm a little embarrassed about this video with the people who filled my stage with me
I want to leave this video to remember it as my favorite video which means that to me...
Actual footage of me playing toys
Wanted to show you
If you believe in my judgement and actions, please watch my actions with a lot of works with music. I have a lot of things I want to say. This is a long article.
I'm also a beginner for long stories
I stand before you with great courage

If I dare to question my life called the life of an artist, I want to be confident in the actions I have to take and continue to express myself as such.

Because different from my standard of living
When everyone lives within the framework of the law, but they put it in front of them and look at me.
I should have acted this much humility but not or think so
In a state of committing sins

And the ones I've done are yes
Sorry and thank you so many

If you just watch and support me live it up...

That look sometimes looks pretty dangerous
Everyone has those moments in their life that they want to be, but

Now I realize that I am curious, evaluating, and telling a long story slowly, I am telling a long story with all my heart.

For today, I'll listen to all the stories I want to confidently say.
Instead of worrying, I'm going to accept the cheer or the worry with gratitude and live with gratitude
Please teach me if that's the part where you think it's a standard learning point
I would like to learn from you all

As embarrassed as we can be
All of you who read this long article, I'm Minosam
i'm fighting

-Upload by Meenoi-

ps I have a standard to say it's a sin just because I have a sin! I think I left many very worrying and misleading words
Ain't it so folks!

White-eyed hot sauce is awesome...

Last edited:

UMJI MOODS

์—„์ง€๋Š” ๋‚ด ์žฅ๋ฏธ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ53,556,563

to.Meenoi Sam..

First of all, we apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
You told me not to react, but I can't stand it anymore.
I want to have courage

I cried and
The part where I said I committed a sin has nothing to do with the standards of life I talked about....
Those of you who watched the live broadcast until the end will know.
I had a lot of worries and things going on... I just wanted to tell my story.

First of all, contrary to what the article said, I did not fail to attend the advertisement 2 hours before. I searched again and found no article related to this, but an article called Ad Punk. I wonder why it is like this again.

To what extent did the misunderstanding go on? I want to talk about it

This is a long post, so please excuse my poor writing.

In this advertisement, I was not even informed of the contents of the contract nor was it told when the contract was written...
I saw that the advertising cost was included first in the statement of settlement.
Why did this come in?
I found out that the contract was written.
Afterwards, I asked to see the contract, but they didn't show it to me right away, so I waited and went to see it in person.

At this time, there was a fake stamp with my name written on it that looked different from my stamp.
I felt that there was a lot of content compared to the 2022 advertising contract, so I requested an amendment to the contract terms, but they were not coordinated.
I clearly stated that I would not be able to film, so I set out.
That night, the CEO called my sister.
I even heard on the phone that I was worried because I didn't have to film, but it seemed like I was thinking too much.
I understood that it was resolved by not filming advertisements.

As a result, the advertising team was informed 2 hours ago that I could not film because I had coronavirus.
On another day, it was again reported that it was a no-show due to a personal change of mind rather than a health issue.
I heard this from a team member

After my live broadcast
The p company article was published
[I received a call saying, "I thought about how scary it would be to see something like this and spread the word, so I did an interview without revealing our brand name out of consideration for Meenoi" I also apologized for my decision-making. Delivered.]

Aomg representative also contacted me to respond quickly.
I also took into consideration the friendship between the two people and the company's position.
I agreed with the company's position that 'the representative did not participate in the advertisement due to a conflict of interest' (I agreed that the context of non-participation in the advertisement meant that he did not participate) and the article was published.

2 hours ago, there was an article about non-attendance in advertising.
Accordingly, the representative
You said reporters don't usually write as they please.
I waited as they told me to be patient in sharing my position as the issue could escalate further.

Anyway, to summarize briefly:
I first became aware of the contents when I saw the contract, but it had already been stamped and that stamp was not mine!!!
I requested a correction, but it was not coordinated.
I expressed my intention not to film an advertisement.
I was even told again that I didn't have to take pictures.
No commercials were filmed.

As a result, the difference in position with the company has not been narrowed.
Both sides are being reviewed by attorneys!

I would like to add a few more important stories.
I've never even talked about the Jeonju Ultimate Festival, and I'd like to sincerely apologize to the many audiences, artists, and performance staff who suffered damage on the day of the Jeonju performance due to my tardiness. I'm sorry for bringing this up so late.
I asked the company on the spot that day if I should post an apology after the performance, but I guess I didn't have the courage to hide it behind the words that it would be better to not respond as the matter would escalate. I am truly sorry.
In the future, I reflected, โ€˜I need to be thorough in preparing by considering all variables from pickup-shop-in-shop-out to on-site arrival time.โ€™

And it was a problem during the live broadcast.
I am also deeply reflecting on indoor smoking. I will act responsibly in all matters related to this!
Sorry again!

Through this incident, I heard and saw many stories.
I really felt that inaction is not the best response, but that we need to convey our sincerity and show an apology for our mistakes.
From now on, I will not forget this and remember it for a long time, and I will become a Minoy who can grow further as an artist and show a better side of me.
Thank you again for reading this long post...

-Uploaded by Meenoi

(I hope there is no further damage to the company.
I have used almost all of the products and they are good, I used some of them today as well)

Last edited:

UMJI MOODS

์—„์ง€๋Š” ๋‚ด ์žฅ๋ฏธ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ53,556,563

Hello this is Meenoi

I apologize to the many fans who watched and worried about me.

While you waited, I had a lot of conversations with AOMG to confirm mutual trust. Thank you AOMG staff for showing your trust once again

I apologize for the series of incidents and immaturity in communication with AOMG afterwards.

Looking good from now on with a stronger mindset
I'll try to show you๐Ÿฌ

Thank you

Top Bottom