Official Dota 2 Thread

Who's your favorite Dota 2 Teams? (current)

• Gambit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mineski

• EHOME

• CDEC

• Invitus Gaming

• PSG.LGD

• Newbee

• ViCi

• Fnatic

• Virtus.Pro

• Evil Geniuses

• Complexity Gaming

• Total voters

Cha0sTasTiiC

Professional Sweat-Wiper for BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,025
As a dota player for 8 years, lol is confusing for me lmao. Even mobile legends is still a bit hard. I have no strategy in mobile legends
Exactly the opposite for me XD I started playing league on and off in 2013 but I never played dota but from what i see on streams definitely is weird to me lol

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Exactly the opposite for me XD I started playing league on and off in 2013 but I never played dota but from what i see on streams definitely is weird to me lol
One of the biggest differenxes imo is how dota is very dependent on items, especially during late game. A simple black king bar changes the whole game

If you watch tutorials actually, they’ll tell you that even denying or pushing out of time affects the whole game

I think lol is more focused on clashes and kills?

Cha0sTasTiiC

Professional Sweat-Wiper for BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,025
One of the biggest differenxes imo is how dota is very dependent on items, especially during late game. A simple black king bar changes the whole game

If you watch tutorials actually, they’ll tell you that even denying or pushing out of time affects the whole game

I think lol is more focused on clashes and kills?
really depends on the current meta and stuff but getting objectives is important like turrets and jungle mobs dragons/barons/rift heralds and nowadays you can get a lot of gold early game when u push turret platings off in the first 15 minutes
Sure teamfights and getting kills and thus leads in lane are also a thing but it really depends on elo and even high elo solo queue is very different from actual pro matches.
I dont really play league anymore but i watch the esport scene in a couple of regions so my knowledge generally comes from that atm^^

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
really depends on the current meta and stuff but getting objectives is important like turrets and jungle mobs dragons/barons/rift heralds and nowadays you can get a lot of gold early game when u push turret platings off in the first 15 minutes
Sure teamfights and getting kills and thus leads in lane are also a thing but it really depends on elo and even high elo solo queue is very different from actual pro matches.
I dont really play league anymore but i watch the esport scene in a couple of regions so my knowledge generally comes from that atm^^
Ah yes i forgot about the meta. I’ve been so out of loop tbh

LifeInPlastic

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180
EG already out. Secret, OG and LGD in loser bracket, this is easy for Liquid

Top Bottom