⨭37,450
It's coming home indeed
183.png

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,450
I'm immensely proud of our squad, but immensely disappointed by our "supporters".

They played brilliantly, in the end just got beat on penalties, it happens. Doesn't discredit their performance throughout the tournament, which was excellent.

The fact they are getting abuse is disgusting. Racism is still alive and well in the English public.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭162,100
England have a young squad, it's very promising, the federation's new strategy might pay during this decade

Same for Spain even if Busquets won't last forever and they need to be more efficient when attacking

Italy is also great but Chiellini and Bonucci are old, they could probably play at the WC but after that they'll need to build a new CBs with maybe Bastoni and Gianluca Mancini

Same thing can be said about Portugal, a good young squad but Pepe is old, they will need to find another promising CB to play with Ruben Dias soon

Croatia and Belgium got a nice golden generation and it's now over

Germany needed a new coach, so with Flick he will bring a new fresh spirit into the team. Kroos ended his international career so they will probably build the team around Kimmich and Goretzka. They also need a better striker

Netherlands need a new coach, De Boer was so bad and too bad Koeman left for Barcelona. Like many nations they need a better attacking play and a striker

France, maybe too much ego, too much dramas, spoiled behavior and no true leader to yell at them when needed. Deschamps will stay until the WC hoping they won't be eliminated during the group stage. Because the starting XI is really strong when they want to.

Outsiders like Switzerland, Czech Rep, Denmark or even Hungary showed they could match against stronger nations

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭162,100

One of the best winger I've seen

He was so close to be a legend if he won his dual against Casillas in 2010

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,012,870
Pronouns
He/Him

interesting which club he will join next, there's only psg or man.city who's capable to pay him :jinjudge:
this is really the end of an era, we'll not gonna see another duo of football aliens competing again in another decade

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
I have been gathering my thoughts and all about the Lionel Messi exit from Barcelona and quite frankly, it's been hard as I have been able to witness the entirety of his time in Barcelona. I first started to love Barcelona back in the Ronaldinho era and thus, when Leo Messi first arrived at the club and he unleashed his magic upon us the fans (or culer), he immediately became my favorite player, even, idol.

I witnessed the era of 2009 - 2015, never did I ever imagined that Messi would end his career elsewhere and a part of me still cannot accept it. Although, like I said, Ronaldinho was the player that made me fall in love with the sport of football. Messi was the magician that made me enjoy and fall even more in love with the sport. Sure, he will still be playing but it won't be the same. Watching the press conference, I will admit it, it did made me cry and I don't cry easily, this is how much of an impact Messi has on me. I wish him and his family the best and also, thank you for everything that you have done for Barcelona and Football.

Now,
It does makes me realizes that the Ronaldo/Messi era is reaching it's conclusion and I can't believe that these years are truly gone.

Top Bottom