roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭233,771
Pronouns
She/Her
My love from another star and Its okay not to be okay

Dream high also holds a special place in my heart cause it was one of the first dramas that I remember watching.
I haven't seem my love from another star :eek:

I'm watching it's okay to not be okay too! I love it, that's why I was interested in watching moon embracing the sun but hes not appeared yet :weep:

Well he's just a cutie
a hot cutie

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
I haven't seem my love from another star :eek:

I'm watching it's okay to not be okay too! I love it, that's why I was interested in watching moon embracing the sun but hes not appeared yet :weep:

Well he's just a cutie
a hot cutie
MY LOVE FROM ANOTHER STAR WAS EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC he did so well and the cast really blended well. I truly loved it!

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭233,771
Pronouns
She/Her
MY LOVE FROM ANOTHER STAR WAS EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC he did so well and the cast really blended well. I truly loved it!
i don't know why, but in the old days i tended not to watch really popular dramas, but ill probably watch it now :poggers:

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭233,771
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, Back then i only watched dramas with people i knew and i knew park hae jin from hot blood and i knew kim soo hyun from Dream high
well, i look forward to your thread, he shares a lot on instagram so i might post a few of those updates

Top Bottom