how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Voting Over!

Badge #2 has won!
eYKKD1S.png

26izshu.png

I will submit them to AT! Please quote that you're supporting/keeping when tagged!

Also, since the Request a Mock Badge thread is closed at the moment, I will come back after deciding when to stop accepting suggestions for Hyung Line!

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Alternative Badge is now available for you to request!

I will accept suggestions for Hyung Line (Yeonjun, Soobin, and Beomgyu) until 11:59PM October 11th PST.​

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
I'm so sorry for not being active :sejeongcry: Life is hectic lately. Anyway @OutroTearTheFirst and @yooamygirls you guys already made amazing mocks woah (and I can see wining badges in them :wow:)

And because of this d*** lack of time I couldn't do what I planed which is having the award team opinion before submitting, so I'll submit some I did just now (just because I still wanted to take part in it even a little haha) and I pray I won't have too much to fix after the pre-approval phase so I won't waste your time.

Username: Yukihime
Mock(s) for:
Beomgyu
Original image(s):
1, 2, 3, 4
Mock(s):

1)
jVGNUG9.png
2)
VtwvelY.png
3)
oWuR6YH.png
4)
4f3riLj.png

Mock(s) for:
Soobin
Original image(s):
1, 2, 3, 4
Mock(s):

1)
BgCgsaL.png
2)
mtwf3nJ.png
3)
AryYSqP.png
4)
9O5Dw5s.png

Mock(s) for:
Yeonjun
Original image(s):
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (pretty sure 5 and 6 won't pass, as they're too zoomed in but it's not like I can change this as those are screencaps from their debut teaser video...)
Mock(s):

1)
meuIbEt.png
2)
kMDvm17.png
3)
weyoatq.png
4)
pqWxAFh.png
5)
iv8INTs.png
6)
REZkTyD.png

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I'm so sorry for not being active :sejeongcry: Life is hectic lately. Anyway @OutroTearTheFirst and @yooamygirls you guys already made amazing mocks woah (and I can see wining badges in them :wow:)

And because of this d*** lack of time I couldn't do what I planed which is having the award team opinion before submitting, so I'll submit some I did just now (just because I still wanted to take part in it even a little haha) and I pray I won't have too much to fix after the pre-approval phase so I won't waste your time.

Mock(s) for: Beomgyu
Original image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4
Mock(s):

1)
jVGNUG9.png
2)
VtwvelY.png
3)
oWuR6YH.png
4)
4f3riLj.png

Mock(s) for: Soobin
Original image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4
Mock(s):
1)
BgCgsaL.png
2)
mtwf3nJ.png
3)
AryYSqP.png
4)
9O5Dw5s.png

Mock(s) for: Yeonjun
Original image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (pretty sure 5 and 6 won't pass, as they're too zoomed in but it's not like I can change this as those are screencaps from their debut teaser video...)
Mock(s):
1)
meuIbEt.png
2)
kMDvm17.png
3)
weyoatq.png
4)
pqWxAFh.png
5)
iv8INTs.png
6)
REZkTyD.png
Noted! Loving all the mocks, thank you!

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I'm sorry everyone power went out where I am so I had been unable to access the internet freely for the past 48ish hours.

Which is why to make things easier for myself I'm technically going to be accepting suggestions for 6 more hours (until 6:00PM October 12 PST)

Sorry for the delay!

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Username: yooamygirls
Mock(s) for: Soobin
Original image(s): X X
Mock(s):
awQfouO.png
vt6DQo3.png

these probably won't pass but i'm still submitting them because I like Soobin's styling

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Here's the feedback from AT:

YEONJUN

1CUDy1m.png
too pale and blue/purple
ER9mMvK.png
too pale and yellowish
pZAH5rR.png
too pale and yellowish
83oPJYe.png
needs a better crop (as in a little bit of zoom in and centered better)
hmgM6PD.png
too pale and need a little bit of zoom out
8jpOYtr.png
too pale and need a little bit of zoom out

SOOBIN
8q0eD5h.png
needs recoloring (he is too yellow and pale) and a better crop, push the image up so that the chin doesn't touch the edge of the badge that much

eg5w9RR.png
he is too pale
WKWW88Z.png
big recoloring; he is too pale, dull and grey
N9hbPQe.png
PqwfVtw.png
XvLpQOx.png
yDqNZPD.png

BEOMGYU
HTuDMat.png
needs recoloring, he is orangeish
XVpWDnA.png
need big recoloring; they all are too pale and dull
TTHXw1n.png
RivySIn.png
need big recoloring; they all are too pale and dull; also too pinkish
XSNtv9q.png

Last edited:

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
@yoongles @OutroTearTheFirst @Yukihime

I believe you guys and me are the only ones who submitted mocks. If you have a badge that needs to be fixed, please do so. If you'd like to discard one of the badges that needs to be fixed (up above), let me know! I will personally discard a few too LQ mocks of mine and send a few to be fixed by the AT. If you'd like for me to submit your mocks to be fixed as well, let me know asap so I can do it together with my suggestions!

There's no strict deadline on when you have to get the fixed badges to me by since I know they can take a long time, but please just let me know of your progress so I'm not waiting indefinitely! Thank you!​

Yukihime

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
@yoongles @OutroTearTheFirst @Yukihime

I believe you guys and me are the only ones who submitted mocks. If you have a badge that needs to be fixed, please do so. If you'd like to discard one of the badges that needs to be fixed (up above), let me know! I will personally discard a few too LQ mocks of mine and send a few to be fixed by the AT. If you'd like for me to submit your mocks to be fixed as well, let me know asap so I can do it together with my suggestions!

There's no strict deadline on when you have to get the fixed badges to me by since I know they can take a long time, but please just let me know of your progress so I'm not waiting indefinitely! Thank you!​

Ugh I knew it would end up like this, I Can understand that they want the best for the forum but d*mn are they picky 😅

But seriously I don't think I can do much, their new treasers pics have awful coloring, if you try to fix it it's either too dull, too dark, too bright, too yellow, too orange, too pink... 😩

I'll still try to do something but I'm sure I'll end up sending all of them to the AT to see if they can save them.

You can unfortunately discard the last 2 Yeonjun mocks as I can't zoom out since this is the original crop from the og pic.

EDIT : I sent them to the AT and waiting for their opinion, I might scratch some of them and have the others corrected by them if needed :sweat:

Last edited:

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I will be discarding these mocks:
XvLpQOx.png
yDqNZPD.png

I will be submitting these mocks to the AT for fixing:
1CUDy1m.png
8q0eD5h.png
HTuDMat.png

I'm not sure whose mock this is but I'll submit it for fixing as well!
RivySIn.png

Oh that last one is @Yukihime! Let me know if you want me to discard it, otherwise I'll submit it with my three mocks to get fixed!

I think once Yukihime and I get our fixed badge we can move on to voting!:shablob:

Yukihime

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
I will be discarding these mocks:
XvLpQOx.png
yDqNZPD.png

I will be submitting these mocks to the AT for fixing:
1CUDy1m.png
8q0eD5h.png
HTuDMat.png

I'm not sure whose mock this is but I'll submit it for fixing as well!
RivySIn.png

Oh that last one is @Yukihime! Let me know if you want me to discard it, otherwise I'll submit it with my three mocks to get fixed!

I think once Yukihime and I get our fixed badge we can move on to voting!:shablob:

If possible then please submit it :hearteu:, if it's too late then discard it, I tried all I could but the coloring is always too pink smh or too blue or too whatever so I gave up trying to save it myself.:tears:

For my other mocks I worked on them/tried to fix them then sent it to the award team (last sunday) to see if they're good to go, waiting for their final answers. I hope it won't take too long, if they're still not good or if it takes a while then you can discard them, I don't want to slow down the whole voting process :sweat:

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
If possible then please submit it :hearteu:, if it's too late then discard it, I tried all I could but the coloring is always too pink smh or too blue or too whatever so I gave up trying to save it myself.:tears:

For my other mocks I worked on them/tried to fix them then sent it to the award team (last sunday) to see if they're good to go, waiting for their final answers. I hope it won't take too long, if they're still not good or if it takes a while then you can discard them, I don't want to slow down the whole voting process :sweat:
i submitted it! I think we can just wait for the AT to get back to us! :peepopbirthday: no worries!

Top Bottom