Official TWICE SaiDa OTP Voting Thread | STATUS: COMPLETED

SaiDa OTP Final Vote: Please vote for your favorite badge from the options on Post #2.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,970,324
Hey there! I'm sorry but you can't do this at all; keepers only can have their voted doubled; no more. Meaning that a keeper vote will only count for 2 at max (if the OP agrees with the whole keepers get double votes of course)
Please keep this in mind!
the 3 names mentioned are keepers, total 6 means our votes are doubled. I dont see what the problem is​

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Hey there! I'm sorry but you can't do this at all; keepers only can have their voted doubled; no more. Meaning that a keeper vote will only count for 2 at max (if the OP agrees with the whole keepers get double votes of course)
Please keep this in mind!
OK. Is this a new rule? I could have sworn I saw other threads with different voting allocation. Also, the extra voting isn't for keepers, but for the people who paid for the forms (3 people, to be exact).

the 3 names mentioned are keepers, total 6 means our votes are doubled. I dont see what the problem is
It was initially a double vote, but you guys requested for more, so it's now at 3 each.

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,557,815
Pronouns
He/Him
the 3 names mentioned are keepers, total 6 means our votes are doubled. I dont see what the problem is​

It actually says two extra votes; meaning 3 votes for each

"Each which get TWO ADDITIONAL votes each (total 3 votes each)" when it can only be up to 1 additional vote (aka 2 votes each)

OK. Is this a new rule? I could have sworn I saw other threads with different voting allocation. Also, the extra voting isn't for keepers, but for the people who paid for the forms (3 people, to be exact).
It isn't a new rule at all; all votings only have either no extra rule (so everyone's votes counts only as one) or keepers have an extra one so their votes count as double.
Also my bad, I confused keepers with people that paid for the forms but tbh the point still stands and you can't give them more than the double vote, sorry!

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
It isn't a new rule at all; all votings only have either no extra rule (so everyone's votes counts only as one) or keepers have an extra one so their votes count as double.
Also my bad, I confused keepers with people that paid for the forms but tbh the point still stands and you can't give them more than the double vote, sorry!
Thanks for the clarification. Would you mind adding it to the Ask the Awards Team thread? It will help to prevent any future confusion.

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,557,815
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for the clarification. Would you mind adding it to the Ask the Awards Team thread? It will help to prevent any future confusion.
No problem; and sure! I'll pass that suggestion to my leads and will try to add it as soon as possible; thanks for understanding it and good luck with the voting!

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,970,324
It actually says two extra votes; meaning 3 votes for each

"Each which get TWO ADDITIONAL votes each (total 3 votes each)" when it can only be up to 1 additional vote (aka 2 votes each)

sorry, my bad... i didnt expect this cheapskate @ウィスキー23 to give us 2 extra votes :JudgyDubu:

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
SaiDA OTP Badge : TOP3 RESULTS

Thanks to everyone who voted. These are the Top 3 winners of the Preliminary Voting Round. We will hold the Final Vote shortly, once the mods clear the old poll.

SD1
5DMJx8h.png

source
SD9
6MY0ThF.png

source
SD10
3ERP0N9.png

source

ZAUkSUR.jpg

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Folks, it's time to choose the winning design for the SaiDa OTP badge. Head on over to the first post for instructions and cast your vote.

Top Bottom