Official Yuzuru Hanyu Thread

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Don't know if he can sing (or rap :D), but when it comes to dancing, charisma, stan attracting and visuals, I bet lots of idol companies would have liked to sign him if he had applied

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Don't know if he can sing (or rap :D), but when it comes to dancing, charisma, stan attracting and visuals, I bet lots of idol companies would have liked to sign him if he had applied
indeed c: he really likes music as well it's like part of him

Also he'll be skating at the JNATs with new programs, i hope i can find some links to the stream but otherwise maybe there'll be videos of it ;;

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
indeed c: he really likes music as well it's like part of him

Also he'll be skating at the JNATs with new programs, i hope i can find some links to the stream but otherwise maybe there'll be videos of it ;;
I hope so too. That would be great to see:)

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Op updated! I recommend looking up the discussion about ISU underscoring him heavily this season, i've skimmed through it on twitter because i've had little time to check it out fully but it does show a pattern and also how much ISU wants him out of competition to shove REDACTED in people's faces and make them the new icon of figure skating. Either way, at least this time Japan has acknowledged that Yuzu was put under too much unnecessary scrutiny, something that doesn't happen with other skaters at least as of now. If i had to be full on petty, i'd be here all day but this is just a short entry since i haven't been here in such a long time.
May Yuzu have the physical and mental health to keep competing just to piss ISU off and win another golden medal at the olympics. Amen.

Also why is it that he is indeed the best skater in the world at the moment but just because he is asian he's not making the news as he should. Had he been white, i'm sure he'd be shoved up everyone's throats worldwide by the media. FS continues to be less mainstream worldwide because of how corrupted the people behind the scenes are.

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Shortly back to post this bit of translations about Yuzu's thesis as he graduated silently not so long ago. He is clearly so passionate and wants the sport to be better for future generations ;;; Also ofc Russians read it and tried to spin it in a dramatic way even dropping names when he didn't himself.
Read for yourself here

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223

in other news he's training in japan alone now

there are plenty of articles where he talks about his desire to land the 4A it seems like other than adding it to his new program he will attempt it for the Olympics as well, very risky but he is a the peak of his career and there's nothing much more to achieve for him personally than landing the 4A. I guess once he does and eventually goes to the Olympics (and wins) he will retire which is very saddening but also understandable.

He performed Masquerade at DOI21

Top Bottom