OneHallyu banned me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yeddong

The mods are so sensitive. I knew that at some point I was going to be banned from the forum, so I was not afraid of being rude to some users who are so pathetic and pressed into the forum.
It's time to be in Hallyu+ quietly with users that are nicer.

:judgingyou:

Y

Yeddong

So...basically you went over there for drama, stirred the pot up, then came back here to hide. :teehee:

I was already establishing Hallyu+ as my new home since I started hating OneHallyu in general, so I wanted to be all rude against the users that I hate in that forum. :tea2:

Y

Yeddong

condoning JYP's nonsense about a 17 yr old's weight and personally attacking users over it. Like come on now :wootonew:

It's more disgusting that people who hate JYP allow things like Kyla's case to happen. And I have no mercy against people who deserve no respect. :tea1:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775,835
Pronouns
They/Them
It's more disgusting that people who hate JYP allow things like Kyla's case to happen. And I have no mercy against people who deserve no respect. :tea1:
First of all, the Kyla situation was horrible yes, but it feels as tho you're blaming Kyla herself or someone at Pledis (for not telling her to lose weight) rather than inetz for being disgusting people. Weight (especially for a teenage girl) is a sensitive subject and is sometimes even out of a girl's control.

To add, they had valid opinions and feelings about the situation but you went full defendo mode and basically told them they were irrelevant or meaningless. How about you take this ban/experience and learn how to accept other perspectives and grow a bit? :Slime:

Good day, sir!

Y

Yeddong

First of all, the Kyla situation was horrible yes, but it feels as tho you're blaming Kyla herself or someone at Pledis (for not telling her to lose weight) rather than inetz for being disgusting people. Weight (especially for a teenage girl) is a sensitive subject and is sometimes even out of a girl's control.

To add, they had valid opinions and feelings about the situation but you went full defendo mode and basically told them they were irrelevant or meaningless. How about you take this ban/experience and learn how to accept other perspectives and grow a bit? :Slime:

Good day, sir!

It's useless to blame netizens when we know that this will always happen, unfortunately. Society is toxic, fandoms have toxic people that attack other idols, yes, but that's why we must make public artists mentally strong in these situations. That's what JYP is doing, do you think JYP doesn't know what it says? He made TWICE girls strengthen their minds to criticism, maybe Mina had anxiety problems but we don't know why, but her friends, her family and the company helped her improve her situation and now she's returning to the promotions with the group. The girls have no prohibitions on eating whatever they want, especially Momo, who was also heavily criticized by JYP, and currently has one of the healthiest bodies there is, and Jihyo was also criticized for her weight on TV.

They may have a bit of validity in what they are talking about, but at the moment they begin to show their hatred towards JYP their comments lose validity, because they will speak under their hatred of JYP and not with logic. I have nothing to learn from this ban (especially because mods are hypocrites and pro-some users), or maybe I did learn that in OneHallyu the hatred of JYP is increasingly absurd. Rather, others have to accept the other perspectives and grow a bit.

hallyuplus mod are much nicer :heartpar:

That's right, I have nothing bad to say about them. I even received a warning for posting two threads in a row, and they were nice and I was nice to who gave me the warning. :heartublob:

peach

♡ Sweet Like Sugar Poison ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭146,190
Your opinion about the whole topic is toxic and yeah, the ban was rightful.

Y

Yeddong

Your opinion about the whole topic is toxic and yeah, the ban was rightful.

My opinion wasn't toxic, it was accurate, the opinion of others was more toxic, and their only argument was their hatred of JYP. I don't really care about the ban, as I said, I was looking for that and that's why for a couple of months the moderators lost my respect and some users earned my enmity, so I just started attacking them for being idiots.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Onehallyu can be pretty toxic, but adding to the toxicity isn't going to help anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom