Only kids who like kpop should debut as kpop idols

DramaDramaDrama

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,975
It's true.
A lot of idols debuted only for fame.
If they show their music preference a lot like western music and coffee shop ballads like korean gp taste.
It's obvious their preference because they don't respect kpop legends from 1st and 2nd gen but respect IU, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande or Ed Sheeran.
So boring when idols don't support their system.

cealh

Thumb's Up! Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,195
It's true.
A lot of idols debuted only for fame.
If they show their music preference a lot like western music and coffee shop ballads like korean gp taste.
It's obvious their preference because they don't respect kpop legends from 1st and 2nd gen but respect IU, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande or Ed Sheeran.
So boring when idols don't support their system.
Isn't UI k-pop living legend?

cealh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,195
She is more part of coffee shop melodic ballad movement than noisy electro kpop from 2nd gen.
So what you say is that idols HAVE TO be fan of certain dinosaurs-idols? maybe the're fan of what you called "coffee shop ballads like korean gp taste " because they come from general public? I don't get the poinf of this thread and I'm off :facepalm:

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
So what you say is that idols HAVE TO be fan of certain dinosaurs-idols? maybe the're fan of what you called "coffee shop ballads like korean gp taste " because they come from general public? I don't get the poinf of this thread and I'm off :facepalm:

Liking IU is fine. IU is big part of kpop, she helped to forge it. It was more about those kids who cannot name one kpop idol they would like to have collaboration with or one kpop idol they like or blatantly say they hate most of the song they release.

Like you get kids who like kpop and keep up checking kpop releases, older groups, newer groups, you see them bopping around in backstage and than you have kids who are here just for the easy fame and kicking off their furture acting/indie career, roll eyes over everything and act like if they are too good for this shit. And those shouldnt even debut as kpop isdols imo. They should just go to do their dream job from begining.

Last edited:

cealh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,195
Liking IU is fine. IU is big part of kpop, she helped to forge it. It was more about those kids who cannot name one kpop idol they would like to have collaboration with or one kpop idol they like or blatantly say they hate most of the song they release.
So you're saying that Taeyeon shouldn't be idol, because she hated "Gee Gee"? Or Jihyo, who hated "Cheer Up"? C'mon bruh/sis, it's not an argument. Every idol hate some of their songs, its normal. And I don't know someone who hate most of their song.

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
So you're saying that Taeyeon shouldn't be idol, because she hated "Gee Gee"? Or Jihyo, who hated "Cheer Up"? C'mon bruh/sis, it's not an argument. Every idol hate some of their songs, its normal. And I don't know someone who hate most of their song.
Some =/= most. You should read my post again.

You could always see Taeyeon enjoying being an idol. Same for Jihyo.

cealh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,195
Some =/= most. You should read my post again.

You could always see Taeyeon enjoying being an idol. Same for Jihyo.
And you should read my post again also. " And I don't know someone who hate most of their song. "

DramaDramaDrama

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,975

Like you get kids who like kpop and keep up checking kpop releases, older groups, newer groups, you see them bopping around in backstage and than you have kids who are here just for the easy fame and kicking off their furture acting/indie career, roll eyes over everything and act like if they are too good for this shit. And those shouldnt even debut as kpop isdols imo. They should just go to do their dream job from begining.

These kind of kids hate kpop but they became global famous thanks kpop. But they use kpop for being invited to fashion week, covers, solos, get more easy acting contracts.

peach

♡ Sweet Like Sugar Poison ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭146,190

What Idols act above Kpop?

_universo

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,915
I mean yeah, but not necessarily kpop, just pop music in general. A lot of female idols have Spice Girls, Ariana Grande, etc, as their role models.

ydng

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,265
i kinda get what you mean but i can't think of any idols that ACTUALLY mean it when they say they hate most of their songs and their job etc.
can you name some?

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
For some idols it's only a step in order to be more known, so to get more oppotunity to be actor, or for fame and money, maybe for all of this.

I can remember some of them was only into acting but became idol.

They could think idol is the fast way, but only very few will made it.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,950
Pronouns
she/her
Time to stan an idol who was an actual kpop fan!

CV0ndCuXAAALEDi.jpg

Top Bottom