[pannchoa] AHN JAEHYUN'S BIRTHDAY PICTURES

lin_ash

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,560
This is the day when he drank only a few spoons of Goo Hyesun's beef soup and went out
Not only that day, but he was seen with women several times by other witnesses

download%2B%25284%2529.jpg

download%2B%25285%2529.jpg

download%2B%25286%2529.jpg

post response:
[+1,309][-23]

original post: here

1. [+445, -4]
Usually, if you're not busy during your birthday, you would spend it with your lover or with your spouse no?..... Even if I fought like crazy with by boyfriend, we would still spend Christmas Eve and our birthdays together. Whether he cheated on me or not, I would be so sad if my boyfriend went to spend his birthday with other women on his birthday ㅠ

2. [+339, -1]
Why did he tell her to cook beef soup for his birthday if he was just gonna go out?? Seriously, he's a kid ㅠ I understand now why we send men to the army ㅋㅋ he has no sense of responsibility

3. [+336, -3]
Wow he's seriously over... wow

4. [+263, -1]
A married man ㅋㅋㅋ ditched his wife during his birthday to go play with other women.. it's true that he lost his feelings and Goo Hyesun was telling the truth

5. [+200, -1]
Even if they were just his company's staffs, what's the difference?... she cooked beef soup for him at dawn and he only ate a few spoon full and went out to celebrate with other ㅋㅋㅋ... what wrong did Goo Hyesun who was left all alone at home even do?

Source

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
i've been in the situation of preparing something for my (ex) s/o and he brushed me off, i still remember vividly how much it hurt

Top Bottom