[Pannchoa] Bizarre situations surrounding ONF member Laun quitting the group 1 hour after filming a Vlive talking about the groups' comeback

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,700
There was a boy group called ONF
(In Oh My Girl's agency)

download%2B%25288%2529.jpg

There's a member in the group named Laun

And he had quite a large fandom by himself too

Anyways, what's weird about this situation is

download%2B%25289%2529.jpg

Not long ago, he shot a web drama

download%2B%252810%2529.jpg

And last week, he was shooting IAC

download%2B%252811%2529.jpg

Fuse, did you guys spend a good Monday?ㅎㅎ I woke up late today so I felt like the day passed just like thatㅎㅎ"

This was posted 3 days ago

download%2B%252812%2529.jpg

His teaser picture for the group comeback was also revealed

download%2B%252813%2529.jpg

Even 1 hour before the article about him leaving got released,

he was shooting a Vlive with another member

download%2B%252814%2529.jpg

Hello.

This is WM Entertainment.

Firstly, we wish to apologize to the many fans who love and care for ONF for bringing such unfortunate news.

While preparing for this upcoming comeback, our agency came to a final agreement with Laun for him to halt all activities in the entertainment industry due to personal reasons. As of August 23, Laun has left ONF and his contract with us has been terminated.

We want to once again apologize to fans for bringing such unfortunate news, and we will make it up to you by doing our best with the remaining members of ONF to create good music and stages through group activities.

We ask for your unchanging love and support for ONF.

Thank you."

CR. Soompi

And 1 hour later, he left the group

download%2B%252815%2529.jpg

The company didn't give any reason but "personal reason"

So there's no official reason

People are wondering if it's really for health reasons or studies reasons

Because there's just no reason for him to quit

download%2B%252816%2529.jpg

What kind of situation is this?"

"Did some accident broke out? Or did they get into a big inciden? Or did he create a big accident?? Is health the excuse or school the excuse? I've never seen such a fast leave.."

"He's leaving after the new album is all done...??????!!???"

post response:

[+156][-2]

original post: here

1. [+52, -2]

No matter how you try to reason it, it just reeks something fishy. ONF's concept is "ON/OFF" so the members all have an opposite. Laun is the member that connects both, he was even updating 3 days ago and reading his tweet he was talking about preparing the comeback all together..

2. [+42, -0]

It's just weird

3. [+35, -4]

Since I'm interested in Laun, I've read all his tweets on ONF's account and watched all the videos on Youtube. And he's just not the type who would create a mess. It could just be his concept, but he really looks like an innocent kid... You can tell just by looking at a few of his videos..?? Even the hyungs of his team treat him so well... He's always smiling and hardworking.. So a kid like him suddenly quitting just feels too random

4. [+28, -0]

Did he suddenly get married? Or he decided to become a shaman? Or a spy? There's no reason unless it's something very big for him to quit

5. [+26, -0]

Quitting 1 hour after filming a Vline... This is too weird

6. [+25, -0]

Crazy it's giving me goosebumpsㄷㄷㄷ What's happening for real?

Source

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775,385
Pronouns
They/Them
This is such a big shock, omg. Like it happened it such a short period of time? I just hope he's okay mentally and physically....

Calipso

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,855
Scary; when something like this happens you know they'r either in coma, or had a snort of cocaine from a male stripper ass and it's on tape

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,190,163
Is it just me or does it look like he has no hair under his hat. He had long bangs and longer hair at the ears in the picture above. I don't see it there.

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
Is it just me or does it look like he has no hair under his hat. He had long bangs and longer hair at the ears in the picture above. I don't see it there.
it's probably that way to not show his new hair I guess since they were having a cb soon

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭416,600
Pronouns
She/Her
No matter how you try to reason it, it just reeks something fishy. ONF's concept is "ON/OFF" so the members all have an opposite. Laun is the member that connects both

Can someone explain this? What do they mean by he was the connector in their concept?

Anyways, I hope everything is okay

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
Can someone explain this? What do they mean by he was the connector in their concept?

Anyways, I hope everything is okay

onf is separated into two teams, on team and off team which have 3 members each. laun's the connector because he's the only one in both

pastelcake

JYP Nation Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,991
Did he suddenly get married? Or he decided to become a shaman? Or a spy?

best comments.

indeed weird. I feel bad for his fans

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's #1 fan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
it wasn't him doing the vlive. at least get your facts right... and stop changing the OP's pann posts title @Astro you tried to resume the post but it's full of wrong infos

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's #1 fan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
The title is from pannchoa’s twitter

I didn’t know the pann post has wrong info so

yeah and this is not a title.. this is a tweet. you should take the pann post's title (which PC translates too). if you wanna copy/paste the entire post the OP wrote then you should include the original title as well. otherwise just make your own pann post with your own title

Top Bottom