[pannchoa] Izone members' individual popularity ranked based on high touch sales

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭197,622
[theqoo] IZONE'S 8 HIGH TOUCHS SALES

1566655689.png

Table (top->down = members' names, left->right = order of high touch event)

1st high touch: Saku, Minjoo > Chaewon > Yuri > Wonyoung > Yena, Yujin, Nako, Eunbi, Hyewon, Tomi, Chaeyeon
2nd: Saku, Minjoo > Chaewon > Chaewon > Yuri > Wonyoung > Yena > Nako > Yujin > Hyewon > Tomi > Eunbi > Chaeyeon
3rd: Saku, Minjoo > Chaewon > Chaewon > Yuri > Wonyoung > Yena > Nako > Yujin > Hyewon > Tomi > Eunbi > Chaeyeon
4th: Saku, Minjoo > Chaewon > Chaewon > Yuri, Wonyoung > Yena > Nako > Yujin > Hyewon > Tomi > Eunbi > Chaeyeon
6th: Saku, Minjoo > Chaewon > Chaewon > Yuri > Wonyoung > Yena > Nako > Tomi > Yujin > Hyewon > Eunbi > Chaeyeon
7th: Saku, Minjoo > Chaewon > Chaewon > Yuri > Wonyoung > Yena > Nako > Tomi, Yujin > Hyewon > Eunbi > Chaeyeon
8th: Saku, Minjoo > Chaewon > Chaewon > Yuri, Wonyoung > Yena > Nako > Yujin > Tomi, Hyewon > Eunbi > Chaeyeon

Sakura = Kim Minjoo > Kim Chaewon > Jo Yuri = Jang Wonyoung > Choi Yena

original post: here

1. It s*cks that they are getting ranked like this

2. I hope that Chaewon can try being the center in the Japanese single once. I feel like she'll become the hot topic

3. Wow there are seriously so many things like this for all the Produce groups ㅋㅋ people always rank them one after the other

4. So even things like this are getting exposed... to be honest, this is way too cruel ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠif you don't have a mind of steal, you won't be able to survive this

5. Is it a habit of the Akb48 fans to rank the members like that? I keep seeing this kind of thing every day

6. Oh, Chaewon is pretty popular

7. Wow Minjoo ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

8. Eunbi is unexpectedly so low

9. The fans who did this are the real f*ckers here

10. Hul Lee Chaeyeon...

source: https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/08/theqoo-izones-8-high-touchs-sales.html

tickleme

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,290
kim chaewon is the dark horse while nako is...
chaeyeon ranking doesn't matter, she wins either way. any show or performance she shines the best.

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
"5. Is it a habit of the Akb48 fans to rank the members like that? I keep seeing this kind of thing every day"
yep, in every single handshake/high touch event. izone has only 12 members so the gap isn't that obvious
back in the day, there were members whose lane was empty. it's harsh

meowth

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100
My confusion is because according to this chart wonyoung has 24/26 in the 4round and 15/26 in the 6 round. I saw an account in twitter of a fan and in the 5th round all the members have 0/26
What happened?
iinm after every 5 rounds, there will be a payment period. if payment is not made within that period, the slot will be on resale in the next round.

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
This kind of method is not good for team dynamics but they only have 1 more year left anyway.

GNexus999

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,100
This kind of method is not good for team dynamics but they only have 1 more year left anyway.

They arent even a year old and their contract is 2.5 years

individual hitouch in Japan is pretty standard, even Twice does it and while you cant find convenient numbers like this for them due to how they tie it to photocards, its obvious as fuck when your at the venue that the lines for the J-Line and Tzuyu are significantly longer (I've been to their hitouchs). Whether the numbers are right there or not the members are gonna see the situation on the actual day

Last edited:
Top Bottom