[pannchoa] Izone members' individual popularity ranked based on high touch sales

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
They arent even a year old and their contract is 2.5 years

individual hitouch in Japan is pretty standard, even Twice does it and while you cant find convenient numbers like this for them due to how they tie it to photocards, its obvious as fuck when your at the venue that the lines for the J-Line and Tzuyu are significantly longer (I've been to their hitouchs). Whether the numbers are right there or not the members are gonna see the situation on the actual day
But still i dont like how they reveal rank like that.

GNexus999

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,100

No different then the lists fans make of how expensive Twice members hitouch photocards are on resale sites in Japan.

The company didnt publish the ranking/comparison, it was fans who put it together

Last edited:

zoddguts

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,250
kim chaewon is the dark horse while nako is...
chaeyeon ranking doesn't matter, she wins either way. any show or performance she shines the best.

Makes me wonder what she'll do post IZone, her company is really nugu and the only other idol/singer they have is Kriesha Chu, do they plan on making a group between the two or just have her do solo activities in Japan? Maybe it be better to go to another company if her contract is up with Urban Works, guess she can sign with a japanese company to do solo activities over there.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭129,654
7. Wow Minjoo ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
It's not a rank, neither it's "revealed". The way it works is you buy the ticket and when you do that you see the time slots and if they are sold out or not. Like seats in a movie theater. People know that and gather the information and publish it. It is extremely common with 48/46 groups since over 9 years. It is very cruel, popularity is like that, but K-pop also has many instances where popularity is apparent and presented to the groups and their members. You literally have the number of fans that can watch you perform on music shows be a direct representation of your group popularity and within that the cheering slogans evidencing your individual popularity within the group.

tickleme

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,290
Makes me wonder what she'll do post IZone, her company is really nugu and the only other idol/singer they have is Kriesha Chu, do they plan on making a group between the two or just have her do solo activities in Japan? Maybe it be better to go to another company if her contract is up with Urban Works, guess she can sign with a japanese company to do solo activities over there.

minju is not solo material imo. she should go straight into acting if they are smart and release digital singles at best to appease fans. she doesn't need a group cuz she'll over shadow members. she's really young too so she could do anything at this point.

Top Bottom