[Pannchoa] Knets spill rumors about SM's next girl group

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,634,500
SMENTERTAINMENT_LOGO.jpg

There's been talks that they were trainees ever since last year and that they have a weird concept
They said that it was pretty much confirmed that the concept will be innocent but right now, I don't know anymore
It's true that they will be a 7 members girl group and I can't tell if Ningning will be in the debut unit

post response:

[+101][-7]

original post: here

+52-1
Are there really people who believe this post?ㅠㅠ You can just put one or 2 sentences in a post and make any post about SM's debut group~

+41-2
I like everything about SM but if you are going to join a company like that you better prepare your mentality.
I feel like ever since RV became trainees under SM, they wouldn't be looking for female trainees anymore so all the trainees left the company
If you watched Seulgi and Irene's interviews who's been training for 7 years, they were talking about how during the time where all the trainees were leaving
it was so unsafe for them and it was a panicking stage if their training lives. You really have to have a strong mentality

+36-3
Actually, I'm Park Jinyoung, I'm planning to debut someone else after ITZY but I will only reveal it through PANN

+13-0
No but I remember this western trainee in the past who revealed stuff even about Mark, but you don't even have any proofs here, who is going to believe you ㅋㅋㅋ

+12-1
I'm not the OP and I'm not a trainee right now, but the thing I can confirm is that currently they have no one who's main-vocal worthy among trainees. They're in an emergency state with their female trainees because there's no one who really catches the attention
They're definitely not debuting any girl groups this year and they will probably start opening auditions next year

Source

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
+36-3
Actually, I'm Park Jinyoung, I'm planning to debut someone else after ITZY but I will only reveal it through PANN
AKwM7Ok.gif

but looks like pann doesn't believe it either huh

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
+12-1
I'm not the OP and I'm not a trainee right now, but the thing I can confirm is that currently they have no one who's main-vocal worthy among trainees. They're in an emergency state with their female trainees because there's no one who really catches the attention
They're definitely not debuting any girl groups this year and they will probably start opening auditions next year

Say no more

LaJetée

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,245
+36-3

Lmao

Kami

惟神の道 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,505
So they can't tell who is in the debut unit and not sure about the concept anymore
giphy.gif

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
just debut already, dont lock your trainee under your basement

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
So basically the op knows nothing. :D

Also I personally doubt there is not a one vocal in whole company. They act as if they had like only 5 trainees under their belt. :D :D

And yeah, they have severaal captivating trainees.

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭434,975
+12-1 I'm not the OP and I'm not a trainee right now, but the thing I can confirm is that currently they have no one who's main-vocal worthy among trainees.

Imagine saying this when a whole Ningning exist.

Top Bottom