!!!PC Gaming Thread!!! Master Race Get in Here...

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
was anyone lucky enough to win any games on the steam sale lol

Lol, nah. Had my wishlist stacked was hoping for a bit of luck but nothing yet for me.

Bought Half-Life 1 and 2, Agony, Soma and Outlast Trinity all under 20 Euro so a good enough mini haul for me.

Siobhan Halo

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,200
I keep thinking I should have bought more on the Steam sale but I struggled to find anything particularly exciting. I bought
SUNLESS SEA + its DLC Zubmariner, We Happy Few - Season Pass (because it's overpriced at normal cost), and Ash vs Evil Dead a DLC for Dead by Daylight.

TWICE•MOMO

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Have been gone a bit.

But man browsing my YT subs last night and found a bunch of old MMORPG specific channels I used to follow when I was big into the genre a while back, before the lack of interesting games or the general burn out from playing too much of the ones I did have an interest in drove me to other genres.

I gotta say it's grim watching those channels years later and seeing the genre has essentially stood still...nothing really grabbing my attention coming out and a bunch of games I used to be into like Bless going under....smh. I remember 2010 to basically 2014 MMO's being all I played pretty much it's sad to see these types of games are so out of favor right now and the lack of gamer interest is killing the genre.

Siobhan Halo

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,200
Yeah MMOs have really dropped off, I used to play lots of them; Black Desert, Revelation, The Secret World, Eve Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Star Trek Online, and others. I still jump into Tera and Lord of the Rings Online (over 10 years old now!) but they dont have the excitment they used to for me.

TWICE•MOMO

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Yeah MMOs have really dropped off, I used to play lots of them; Black Desert, Revelation, The Secret World, Eve Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Star Trek Online, and others. I still jump into Tera and Lord of the Rings Online (over 10 years old now!) but they dont have the excitment they used to for me.
Same, I used to play a ton of BDO until you get to the 'end game' grind....literally just gear upgrade rotations and worker management with 90% being afk.

Such a shame cos the classes, combat, character creation, management, etc is top draw...just killed by the huge slogging grind.

Siobhan Halo

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,200
More free games at Epic Games

Celebrating 80 Years of Batman with Free Games!Holy free games, Batman!

80 years ago the Caped Crusader appeared to fight for justice and stole our hearts with his mystery and valor. To celebrate, we’re offering six Batman titles for free this week in the Epic Games store. (Yes, you read that right - six free games!) Grab these titles for free until September 26 (10:59 AM EDT)!

Lego Batman Trilogy

LEGO® Batman™: The Videogame

LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes

LEGO® Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham

Batman Arkham Collection

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham Knight

TWICE•MOMO

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
More free games at Epic Games

Celebrating 80 Years of Batman with Free Games!Holy free games, Batman!

80 years ago the Caped Crusader appeared to fight for justice and stole our hearts with his mystery and valor. To celebrate, we’re offering six Batman titles for free this week in the Epic Games store. (Yes, you read that right - six free games!) Grab these titles for free until September 26 (10:59 AM EDT)!

Lego Batman Trilogy

LEGO® Batman™: The Videogame

LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes

LEGO® Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham

Batman Arkham Collection

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham Knight
Wow, that's actually a quality offering from Epic. Asylum, City and Knight are all great and best of all any new players who pick these up will be spared having to play Origins lol.

For sure a good great esp for Arkham City.

Top Bottom