[Pending] Who's Your 2024 H+ Soulmate?

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
In other news, im halfway done with the results and it's quite interesting :catpopcorn: The highest match so far is 13 outta 18 and i can see why they're a match :blushblob:
Are the matches based on similarity (e.g., both people are introverted) or dissimilarity (e.g., one person is an introvert and the other a extrovert)?

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭942,201
Are the matches based on similarity (e.g., both people are introverted) or dissimilarity (e.g., one person is an introvert and the other a extrovert)?

In the past, i mixed in some dissimilarity but this will be based almost entirely on similarity :poggers: except for the dense vs. sharp question cuz i think matching 2 dense souls together would be too much :pepesanta:

P.S. we have zero extroverts completing the survey ahdhsjkl we need to revive Akidoki's married ass so we can have at least 1 extrovert :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭942,201
The form is now closed. Thanks for participating! :poggers: I'll be calculating results, but it likely will not be until 84 years later. So while you wait, feel free to play this mini-game linked below :peepopbirthday:

Whose Line Is It - Soulmate+ 2024 Edition

Simply guess which user among the participants (all tagged below including myself) submitted which line (put N/A for your own line)
I'll gib the person with the most correct guesses 3 shiny orbs
Tie-breaker is whoever submitted first
Deadline is 09/24/24 7PM EST
You can participate here even if you didn't participate in the survey
That's all :magicpar:

@Vampire @joo @Seriously @OutroTearTheFirst @RussianRoulette @BianTwo @yongfilms @Bellamy @yyShin @Tommie @boo @Baymax @fromisJelly @Master Of Species @Sweetheart @choively @Chomiczewska @Beefy @hatmixx @sm maid

Here's the result for this one! :poggers:

The Lines:

yt9MOFr.jpeg

The Guesses & Winner:

@Bellamy @hatmixx @Vampire @Sweetheart @OutroTearTheFirst @BianTwo @sm maid @Chomiczewska @Tommie @fromisJelly
Congrats, miss @Tommie! With 10 correct guesses, you're the winner of 3 shiny orbs :blushblob:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭942,201
The way people kept thinking I was Outro ajsldf truly my '22 soulmate :love:

Now ya'll can listen to this bop :poggers:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,799,800
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m Taemin’s only wife here (unless he’s seeing someone behind my back :jinjudge:) so I sort of figured mine would have been a dead giveaway 😅

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,414
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m Taemin’s only wife here (unless he’s seeing someone behind my back :jinjudge:) so I sort of figured mine would have been a dead giveaway 😅
honestly the fact you're one of the few ppl here that stan both bgs and ggs was a bigger giveaway hsvjsj

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭942,201
Welcome to Stannie's crime sceme investigation (had i been allowed to guess) 🔎 :poggers:

You're very lucky - this faux confidence is obviously essem
The Sana gif - if you didn't get this one, i questioned your h+ citizenship
The TV man cult - this is Chomie's only other identity besides the hamster one
uwu - this is quintessentially Baemax
I don't believe in soulmate but it's multiple choice - boo and ha lazy ass shine thru in this line
Gracias por tanto - superficially, this would've been between Bellie and Bobo, but the "sorry" personality here just screamed Bel
The Nct song - if you didn't get this one, i questioned your h+ citizenship (2)
Sana's #1 - ive only been back for like 2 months and i already knew Russian is the hatfelt female version when it comes to Sana
I can't date you im so sorry - if Outro and ha freebird persona wasn't a dead giveaway
The korean line - iirc Joo was korean or something so
Please don't break my heart, noona/hyung - hat, fromis, yong, and seri are the only dudes here. Hat and yong are out. By process of elimination it'd be just the other 2 but fromis is older and i heard Seri has some noona/hyung complex so

Case closed 🔎 :poggers:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,304,909
Welcome to Stannie's crime sceme investigation (had i been allowed to guess) 🔎 :poggers:

You're very lucky - this faux confidence is obviously essem
The Sana gif - if you didn't get this one, i questioned your h+ citizenship
The TV man cult - this is Chomie's only other identity besides the hamster one
uwu - this is quintessentially Baemax
I don't believe in soulmate but it's multiple choice - boo and ha lazy ass shine thru in this line
Gracias por tanto - superficially, this would've been between Bellie and Bobo, but the "sorry" personality here just screamed Bel
The Nct song - if you didn't get this one, i questioned your h+ citizenship (2)
Sana's #1 - ive only been back for like 2 months and i already knew Russian is the hatfelt female version when it comes to Sana
I can't date you im so sorry - if Outro and ha freebird persona wasn't a dead giveaway
The korean line - iirc Joo was korean or something so
Please don't break my heart, noona/hyung - hat, fromis, yong, and seri are the only dudes here. Hat and yong are out. By process of elimination it'd be just the other 2 but fromis is older and i heard Seri has some noona/hyung complex so

Case closed 🔎 :poggers:
Clearly, it’s easy if you already know the answer :inspect:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,304,909
but you are absolutely right about my lazy ass

also why did sm think I would say ‘let’s date’? when she knew me for years. My introvert Capricorn self would never :overheat:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,600

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭942,201
Clearly, it’s easy if you already know the answer :inspect:

Don't be jealous at my stalking deduction skill just cuz you flopped as a detective conan lover! ! 🔎 :poggers:

• Angry
Reactions: boo

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭942,201
I finished compiling the results btw *screams silently* I was happy seeing my top match until i saw some thief snatch them away right before my eyes :feelsblankie:

Top Bottom