"Persona 3 RELOAD" Remake announced!

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
ATLUS's official instagram account accidentally leaked the trailer which was supposed to be unveiled during the Xbox Showcase this weekend, the remake seems to be Persona 3 running on the Persona 5 engine, so is not only going to get a graphical upgrade but also several of the later's features!

just to confirm, the remake is real but ATLUS tookdown the announcement since it was posted before the showcase, the official announcement is going to be on Sunday

P3 is one of my favorite games ever and a contender for my favorite game on the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona franchise

i guess P4 is going to be next? honestly it would be nice it they remaked Persona 2 (or even 1) but in the style of the 3 / 4 / 5

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,000
gimme gimme gimme, was wanting to start 3 for the first time, but coming to it having only played P5R was ROUGH. Now I can hold off for this!
:BoredPar:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
No FeMC? Keep it, Atlus
yeah but i believe is because they released a remastered version of the PSP game not long ago and basically the only reason to get that one is for the female MC route

but seeing how ATLUS keeps doing new versions of P5 i wouldn't be surprised if P3R eventually gets a new version with her
gimme gimme gimme, was wanting to start 3 for the first time, but coming to it having only played P5R was ROUGH. Now I can hold off for this!
:BoredPar:
in 2021 i was doing a 3rd walk through of P3 and it holds up pretty well! particularly the FES version but some stuff like not having a block command or not being able to directly control your team mates does feels off after playing the later games, P3 Portable fixed those two things but that resulted in the game feeling unbalanced and easy

so it seems for now RELOAD is going to be the definite way of playing the game, not only that but if they are really including all the graphical and gameplay improvements of the later games then is going become the best on the franchise (again!)
My fav Persona game!
it's also my favorite, was my first one too!

being honest i do think that PERSONA 4 may better but personally i like the characters, story, and music of PERSONA 3 more, specially because my favorite characters on the franchise are Akihiko and Aigis

...also they ending :tears:

-

official announcement by ATLUS

Last edited:
Top Bottom