Police are now going to investigate all 4 seasons of Produce 101 to look for signs of vote manipulation

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Is it that deep to bring the Cops Involved shshahsvsgshs what they gonna do un-debut wanna one, I*zone l,Ioi and X1 no.... so move along unless their major tea that the centers shouldn't have been a Center :TzuyuKek:

JNT-LEGGO

5XID♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,325
Is it that deep to bring the Cops Involved shshahsvsgshs what they gonna do un-debut wanna one, I*zone l,Ioi and X1 no.... so move along unless their major tea that the centers shouldn't have been a Center :TzuyuKek:
That's what I've been wondering ever since these rigging controversies started popping up. Like who gives a crap?

Reality shows and survival shows are full of shit? Really? You don't say.

_universo

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,915
please investigate why is Eunbi so perfect

CloudyWellwornGopher-size_restricted.gif

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,938,613
For those of you who wonder why they are looking into this. It is because it is monetary fraud. The texts people voted with cost money and were incorrectly counted or discarded. It is far too late to change members of the groups and it would be a mess. However people should receive fair value for their money.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭299,054
Pronouns
She/Her
a joke

when none of the ppl involved in the yg mess are in jail and the police is busy investigating this

달fromisDal

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭119,050
Meh.

Knowing the true result now will just hurt more. Imagine being one of those trainees who got cut due to vote manipulation. I rather will prefer not to know the truth as I will be salty 24/7.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Meh.

Knowing the true result now will just hurt more. Imagine being one of those trainees who got cut due to vote manipulation. I rather will prefer not to know the truth as I will be salty 24/7.

CJENM needs to compensate those trainees if their vote manipulation kept them off the team.

After the investigation those trainees should be paid the same wages as the final team and additionally awarded compensatory damages for the effect on their careers of not getting to promote.

minto

Priki priki~ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,225
Please investigate why wooseok is so goddess-like

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
Would say that in s1 the voting was fairest. They manipulated mostly through evil editing. Which is even worse for future to careers

But honestly hope they wont just release the real top lists. Because even though we all know some trainees got in for speacial treatment, having it written black on white would bebe terrible. The hate the kids would get... The mess would be endless.

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭65,210
Pronouns
she/her
So we're going to expect a brand new IOI in October? No jk s1 was the fairest, I really wanna particpate in the investigation about produce48

Jokes aside, this is seen as fraud so and since it's so public, they have to investigate it. Idol school, who I'd say is not as popular as Produce series, is not going to be looked into at the moment. They are obviously not going to change the groups or redebut them, they'll just investigate and let Mnet learn a lesson (or be fined? Idk. Haven't covered this topic in my school yet lol). I do think the trainees that were cut off due to manipulation (*cough*Nayoung, Kaeun *cough*) need to be compensated in some way.

hess

SNSD ♡ S.H.E ♡ IOI Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
I've got a huge bone to pick for injustices. And blatant injustice like screwing career paths over and eating fan money up via vote manipulation is something I think needs corrective action. And yes, I may be personally triggered on the issue- see below par. That said, police and media outlets seem to be jumping at the opportunity to blow up the news, probably hoping some larger crimes and injustices can slide out of the public's attention.

I will forever be salty that Produce China can't experience this same correction. I don't need a redebut of the group or anything. But talk about monetary fraud, fans paid $6 million USD to buy additional votes for their faves, and that number is just one data point of what's publicly available for only a portion of the contestants. The full amount must be at least several more million. You have insiders brazenly leaking the result manipulations and reasoning for it. What I found really telling was the viewpoint of the insiders- this is the acceptable norm that goes without question in the industry. Why are fans surprised of this reality and this upset by it? Legal trouble? As if, the company is too powerful and can easily doctor fake spreadsheets to cover their ass.

/end rant

Last edited:

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Ah, tbh I saw this coming. I wonder what repercussions it'll have if anything is actually confirmed, especially when IOI and Wanna One are officially disbanded.

emily

개냥이 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,750
the votes cost like 11 cents and were allegedly donated to unesco lol i would think verifying THOSE numbers would take priority over the members' vote tallies tbh
idol school and truedy getting away with it and other people getting in trouble would be such a joke lmao

Top Bottom