Random Thoughts

sevgilim

☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,465
yk how on your Insta explore feed, you sometimes view a post and it'll say "liked by __" a rando ass user that's not even your mutual, yeah so happened with me on a post (those facebook style meme posts aswell help 😭)
and I liked the username so I just clicked on it but accidentally followed :teehee:
tell me why before i even had the chance to unfollow, he's alrdy accepted it ?! and requested me too?!? and viewed my story?! like it made me LOL fr

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,550
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I just watched one spider slowly climb across the web where another spider was. They arm jousted for a few seconds then hugged I couldn't tell if they were fighting or banging. Then a few seconds later they both stopped moving and are just now perpetually locked in death. Wild
Bruh, they are still alive xD i left them as a reminder of how crazy life is and i came back and they spun like 40 feet of webs what the fuck xD i stg they were motionless for 15 minutes.

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,008,333
these music show voting apps are scam and needs to be abolished, cause why do i have to sit through a bunch of ads just to gain 1 heart :yooheadache:

sevgilim

☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,465
man idec abt Bad Bunny like that but it makes me laugh when people lately act like he's some nugu that popped outta nowhere

C3zFJSP.gif

Top Bottom