smilingbucktooth.jpg

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,892,400
Pronouns
She/Her
Just an observation as a fairly new person here but with the amount of EXID fans I’ve met here so far, I’m low-key surprised no one has made/suggested any EXID awards?

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,136,600
Just an observation as a fairly new person here but with the amount of EXID fans I’ve met here so far, I’m low-key surprised no one has made/suggested any EXID awards?

Because it take a lot of responsibility to host the award creation thread. You have to find Keepers and Supporters. Make sure the badge suggestions fit the guideline..etc
I hosted a few threads myself but run out of energy to do for my other favourite groups.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,150
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

Because it take a lot of responsibility to host the award creation thread. You have to find Keepers and Supporters. Make sure the badge suggestions fit the guideline..etc
I hosted a few threads myself but run out of energy to do for my other favourite groups.

Pretty much what Fromis said. The awards team is also super small i think there's only one person left?

baerie

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭421,900
I miss the days when K-pop used to be fun. I don't want to completely drop the genre because I made some great memories. I just wish I could be excited to watch my faves perform and release music again. I don't bother to check their activities anymore.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,208,150
Pronouns
She/Her
First day of school and my cramps are AWFUL

How tf am I even gonna focus
At least I look fabulous with my platform boots
Now I need to focus on not slipping on the ice and snow 💀 why tf did I wear these

Top Bottom