Random Thoughts

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
"My beloved fans... I'm sorry for getting d*cked down.'
Like "they're in the getting to know eachother phase" like it's the 1800s, and young people don't just hook up.

I love to imagine some of them are just taking the walk of shame in the morning, and being snapped by dispatch..... "ahhhhh shit, better draft my essay."

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,578,120
Pronouns
She/Her
Like "they're in the getting to know eachother phase" like it's the 1800s, and young people don't just hook up.

I love to imagine some of them are just taking the walk of shame in the morning, and being snapped by dispatch..... "ahhhhh shit, better draft my essay."
Right?? You're telling me the 1% of visuals in Korea aren't just bumping uglies everyday? Be so real.

idk I just can't imagine idols in relationships? I just imagine them having fun and getting around?

As for the lettere, I'm willing to bet money that companies probably have a writer on standby for this exact thing :sip:

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
Right?? You're telling me the 1% of visuals in Korea aren't just bumping uglies everyday? Be so real.

idk I just can't imagine idols in relationships? I just imagine them having fun and getting around?

As for the lettere, I'm willing to bet money that companies probably have a writer on standby for this exact thing :sip:
It's always been one of the most delusional sides of kpop. All these incredibly attractive, wealthy, young people aren't fuckin'.
:brbdying:

Nah honey, you're right. I'm sure oppar would cry if a girl took her clothes off.

But I guess it's so deeply ingrained into selling biases as a product.

They work hard, be happy your fave is getting slammed.... now you're faves CHOICE of partner, is another discussion. Looks at you Hyuna.

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,578,120
Pronouns
She/Her
It's always been one of the most delusional sides of kpop. All these incredibly attractive, wealthy, young people aren't fuckin'.
:brbdying:

Nah honey, you're right. I'm sure oppar would cry if a girl took her clothes off.

But I guess it's so deeply ingrained into selling biases as a product.

They work hard, be happy your fave is getting slammed.... now you're faves CHOICE of partner, is another discussion. Looks at you Hyuna.
See, I wish you were exaggerating but they really make those compilations of "×× oppa being shy around girls." BE SO VERY SERIOUS.

Yeah, I guess fans are able to separate the truth? I mean it's the main thing fans are into... purity....and... adults being children I guess?

FACTS!!!! YES. And fans don't realize that relationships being secret just means they are with even crazier people than we think.

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
See, I wish you were exaggerating but they really make those compilations of "×× oppa being shy around girls." BE SO VERY SERIOUS.

Yeah, I guess fans are able to separate the truth? I mean it's the main thing fans are into... purity....and... adults being children I guess?

FACTS!!!! YES. And fans don't realize that relationships being secret just means they are with even crazier people than we think.
"Shy around girls" ........ desperately thinking how best to greet this female idol, without psychotic fans reading too much into anything.

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭126,450
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Apology letters for dating news will never not be weird :hatwhat: One minute you're just looking to get laid, the next you're "reflecting" to fans.

"My beloved fans... I'm sorry for getting d*cked down.'

Also tho, they're like "please don't stop spending money on me" XD

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭179,850
Pronouns
She/Her
i just got emotional listening to a song about an imaginary dragon
WV8eEtx.gif

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,578,120
Pronouns
She/Her
... I'm so sad.

It's 10 degrees higher than the weather report said so my clothes are warm.

I thought the building I would walk to was next to mine.

I walked 15 minutes in the blazing hot sun with an oversized sweater and platform boots.

When I got to this place, I asked the art club questions about pick up and they kept being elusive.

When I get here they say my stuff isn't here because I didn't send a message. They never said we needed to message to have our stuff here.

I'm having a bad day. It's so hot and I always faint when it gets this hot.

I hate it here.

:tears:

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,578,120
Pronouns
She/Her
And they offer the simple solution: come on Friday.

I have something important every Friday.

Come Wednesday. I have an exam that day.

I'm just so sad.

:tears:

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,578,120
Pronouns
She/Her
Just strike this day off, you'll feel differently later.
:heartpar:
Thank you :palhug:I haven't been feeling it since I got up. I couldn't even feel okay in a pretty outfit. It's how I ended up on this sweater.

Last edited:

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,578,120
Pronouns
She/Her
PAR BROKE OFF MY BACKPACK.

ITS A BAD FCKING DAY.

Top Bottom