Random Thoughts

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,644,000
had brisket, collard greens, and pasta salad that was just so tasty today!!!

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,735,857
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
Right! I randomly got an email from H+ two or three days ago and my reaction was like:

DzEMqp3X0AAZgHD.jpg

I was thinking about how much fun I had when I was on here and the friends that I made on this site so I returned. I'm glad that I did though!
I know that's right!
One thing about you yong is that you're a ride or die for your bias.
EuudcNhXUAEzn6Z.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
graduation-wishes-swl-240412-03-0af10d.jpg

Not only have you graduated college (which isn't an easy thing to do) but you graduated with a degree in social work. Social work is one important profession that I know doesn't get respected enough. The dedication and love you guys have to your community and to the ones most vulnerable is just amazing. It's not an easy job but I'm really really proud of you yong. :heartpar:
Are you planning on getting your doctorate? Dr. Yong has a nice ring to it :fab:

I'm also back in school majoring in something different than my initial one. I hated my first degree and I hate this one as well.
I just can't win.
F-BG0nzXoAAQ3Nr.jpg

i’m glad that random ass h+ email got you back on the website! that 2020 time period with @❤️❤️❤️ ‘s retro girls talk event and tw2/anniversary event was so fun i still have a lot of memories from the mayhem those mini games brought and also me waking up like 10 minutes before the deadline of something to get done :HidePar:

nevertheless we still prevailed and got you that prom queen title
srridxr4lx0d1.gif

you already know i be riding or dying for my good man yong :sehunehh: tho this enlistment era he’s in rn got me going through it

OH MY GAHHHHHHHFKFBFJBF YOU’RE SO SWEET THANK YOU SM FOR THE KIND WORDS
crying-peace.gif

you’re right it can be a very tough job and cause a lot of burnout having to constantly work with people who are at the lowest points in their lives, especially since social work isn’t exactly the most highest paying profession (which needs to change!! :ragepaimon:) but’s is so worth it and rewarding knowing i’m making a difference in these people’s lives… some of them even saying i practically saved their lives :tears: now i’m here getting my master’s in social work hoping to graduate next may and become a psychiatric social worker… or maybe also become a travel social worker where i’ll travel around the country to different hospitals every 13 weeks and get a fat paycheck every week :sehunehh: i’m probably not gonna get my doctorate though since the main reasons why people would get a doctorate in social work would be because they wanna either go into research or be a professor… neither of which i’m interested in doing. dr yong does sound nice though you’re right :fab: once you get into that grad school mindset there’s always that 1% of your brain that’s crazy enough to be like “ykw maybe a doctorate wouldn’t be that bad!” but i probably won’t just because the options i would have with one doesn’t really align with me career goals :TzuyuKek:

whatcha majoring in now? figuring out what you truly like is so complicated along with that pressure that gets put onto us to figure out what we wanna do when we get out of school… adulting sucks
CabtByz.jpeg

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100
i’m glad that random ass h+ email got you back on the website! that 2020 time period with @❤️❤️❤️ ‘s retro girls talk event and tw2/anniversary event was so fun i still have a lot of memories from the mayhem those mini games brought and also me waking up like 10 minutes before the deadline of something to get done :HidePar:

nevertheless we still prevailed and got you that prom queen title
srridxr4lx0d1.gif

you already know i be riding or dying for my good man yong :sehunehh: tho this enlistment era he’s in rn got me going through it

OH MY GAHHHHHHHFKFBFJBF YOU’RE SO SWEET THANK YOU SM FOR THE KIND WORDS
crying-peace.gif

you’re right it can be a very tough job and cause a lot of burnout having to constantly work with people who are at the lowest points in their lives, especially since social work isn’t exactly the most highest paying profession (which needs to change!! :ragepaimon:) but’s is so worth it and rewarding knowing i’m making a difference in these people’s lives… some of them even saying i practically saved their lives :tears: now i’m here getting my master’s in social work hoping to graduate next may and become a psychiatric social worker… or maybe also become a travel social worker where i’ll travel around the country to different hospitals every 13 weeks and get a fat paycheck every week :sehunehh: i’m probably not gonna get my doctorate though since the main reasons why people would get a doctorate in social work would be because they wanna either go into research or be a professor… neither of which i’m interested in doing. dr yong does sound nice though you’re right :fab: once you get into that grad school mindset there’s always that 1% of your brain that’s crazy enough to be like “ykw maybe a doctorate wouldn’t be that bad!” but i probably won’t just because the options i would have with one doesn’t really align with me career goals :TzuyuKek:

whatcha majoring in now? figuring out what you truly like is so complicated along with that pressure that gets put onto us to figure out what we wanna do when we get out of school… adulting sucks
CabtByz.jpeg
I remember Llama's prom game! I was at my first ever job during that event and I couldn't make it to like half of the mini games (you and Lurkette carried :sejeongcry:) BUT I made sure that our submitted outfits were A1. That game was really chaotic because all three of us were busy and when it came down to submit the final look, I couldn't submit because my work's internet was acting up (they probably knew I wasn't doing work :TzuyuKek:). I have to be honest with you yong, I don't remember winning (or even why I won) prom queen. I took a look at the thread and I'm cringing at my speech :brbdying:.

OMG! I worked at a psychiatric floor at a hospital for a brief period of time and there was never a dull day. It was very taxing mentally and I wasn't even working with the patients. We had a social worker designated to that floor and she was constantly on the phone with a patient's family member, talking to the doctors, talking to the charge nurse, etc, etc. If I remember correctly it wasn't like she was assigned 5 patients (like the nurses were), she was assigned the whole unit. I remember her telling me that this one patient threw their poop at her and I was like:
abd528e75e978207438c6479789b38ae.jpg

That was a wild time and I honestly learned a lot about myself and how to be thick-skinned.
I heard that when you do your masters you also have to be a TA. Is that true? Or does it depend on your department/degree? I'm thinking about going to grad school but if I have to TA then
shannon-sharpe-undisputed.gif

I'm doing mechanical engineering and every day I want to jump off a bridge. Thankfully all my professors (so far) are so nice and willing to spend extra time with you so you can really understand the material and pass the class but my classmates....are a different story.
giphy.gif
And right! During my senior year of high school, everybody was so excited to graduate meanwhile I was freaking out because I still didn't know what I wanted to do with my life after graduation.​

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,338,150
Pronouns
She/Her
I dress like a kid, so all of my friends are like 10 years younger than me :sadpuppy: They all think I'm 20 for some reason??
I remember Llama's prom game! I was at my first ever job during that event and I couldn't make it to like half of the mini games (you and Lurkette carried :sejeongcry:) BUT I made sure that our submitted outfits were A1. That game was really chaotic because all three of us were busy and when it came down to submit the final look, I couldn't submit because my work's internet was acting up (they probably knew I wasn't doing work :TzuyuKek:). I have to be honest with you yong, I don't remember winning (or even why I won) prom queen. I took a look at the thread and I'm cringing at my speech :brbdying:.

OMG! I worked at a psychiatric floor at a hospital for a brief period of time and there was never a dull day. It was very taxing mentally and I wasn't even working with the patients. We had a social worker designated to that floor and she was constantly on the phone with a patient's family member, talking to the doctors, talking to the charge nurse, etc, etc. If I remember correctly it wasn't like she was assigned 5 patients (like the nurses were), she was assigned the whole unit. I remember her telling me that this one patient threw their poop at her and I was like:

That was a wild time and I honestly learned a lot about myself and how to be thick-skinned.
I heard that when you do your masters you also have to be a TA. Is that true? Or does it depend on your department/degree? I'm thinking about going to grad school but if I have to TA then

I'm doing mechanical engineering and every day I want to jump off a bridge. Thankfully all my professors (so far) are so nice and willing to spend extra time with you so you can really understand the material and pass the class but my classmates....are a different story.
giphy.gif
And right! During my senior year of high school, everybody was so excited to graduate meanwhile I was freaking out because I still didn't know what I wanted to do with my life after graduation.​
I was putting together a second installment of that game :christmasblob: Honestly, it was the best time!

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,250
Excited to see actress Dubu in a main role, for a big drama remake:
:poggers: :poggers: :poggers:

Learning her character in said remake makes out with like 7 men:
:hehe::hehe::hehe:omo, spicy

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,338,150
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm getting back into TV instead of streaming services and I can honestly say I've been missing out :sadpuppy:

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,735,857
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3

giphy.gif

LMAOOO yeah our timing with you at work and me accidentally oversleeping for like 90% of the mini games :TzuyuKek: your collage and artistic skills really came THROUGH for the final event cuz that final look the three of us created was *chefs kiss*

them skills and your dedication was def what got you that well deserved prom queen title. i just reread your speech and saw how hella confused you were as to how you won AGDJSBKSNS but that’s what makes it even better it was an unexpected but deserved win
yrvn2rP.gif

NAHHHHH if someone threw a pile of shit at me that’d be a day i fight someone and lose my job. i’ve had psych patients call me things like stupid bitch and featherless pigeon (whatever that’s supposed to mean??? :wut:) but the day i get shit thrown at my face… i’m turning into the joker
suhgenre-jccthangs.gif

afaik, no you don’t have to TA… at least not at my school/program. i think TA’ing is more of a doctorate thing. i’m glad ion need to do that TA ish either i could never see myself teaching in a million years the STRESS i’d have tryna do that…

mechanical engineering oooh you got GRIT. any type of engineering degree woulda made me lose all my hair so i give you major props :lurk1: as long as you have supportive and understanding professors they’ll be able to make your college journey easier and more tolerable. some of the college kids tho… are a different story lol. and DONT GET ME STARTED ON HIGH SCHOOL ME i was literally panicking when i graduated i still had no clue what i wanted to do and i felt so pressured to figure it out in such a short amount of time. ended up going to community college for an associate’s and… now here i am working on a master’s :darkkermit:
I dress like a kid, so all of my friends are like 10 years younger than me :sadpuppy: They all think I'm 20 for some reason??

I was putting together a second installment of that game :christmasblob: Honestly, it was the best time!
retro girls talk 2.0 NEEEEDS to happen
would definitely try and join depending if i’m not drowning in grad school shit
the triple threat with me @Tommie and @Bobo for rgt ‘24 our outfits would EAT at the prom event
sLGmDag.gif

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,250
I'm getting back into TV instead of streaming services and I can honestly say I've been missing out :sadpuppy:
Must be a cultural thing, because British tv is suffering, it's painfully awful. Terrestrial channels are almost entirely targeted at people in their 80s.
:olafdisgust:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,158,435
Pronouns
They/Them
now that I officially have a position I’m nervous

people stresss kindergarten teachers out so bad omg, “you’re the start of their educational journey don’t mess up” like fuckkkk and the parents too fuckkkkk. it’s serious :(

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭353,450
Pronouns
They/Them
사건은 다가와, ah-oh, ayy
거세게 커져가, ah-oh, ayy
질문은 계속돼, ah-oh, ayy
우린 어디서 왔나, oh, ayy

:hulaminus: