Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,740,356
  • EXO's Suho
  • Certified loBoly
  • Haikyū!!
  • Umbreon
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Light Novel: 8/10

I really enjoyed it. It was nice to see the characters developed through the book and it was more or less easy to follow. A few times I found myself forgetting who some of the background characters were but that's my own fault at this point. The ending wasn't quite as clear as it should have been, but knowing how the game plays out I figured it out okay.

Benu

Lurker
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,659
  • Certified ReVeluv
  • Hallyu+
Dracula - Bram Stoker 9/10 (I never thought I'd like it so much)
It - Stephen King 7/10 (I hated the last 200 pages, I liked the way the book was written, but the end ... even King admitted he was high when he wrote that.)

ByulHarangBona

BonaCult CEO
VIP+
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,828,200
  • VIP+ Unique #13
  • fromis_9's Seoyeon
  • fromis_9's Hayoung
  • fromis_9's Nakyung
Sir Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography -9/10

A very good book that give us the insight of his life managing a world famous club

Baymax

(•—•)
Fourth Place HoE
Top Ten Elite
Truly In Love
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,200
  • Seventeen's Joshua
  • Certified Carat
  • Snowflake
  • Seventeen's Jeonghan
I just finished rereading The Demonata series by Darren Shan; I forgot how much I enjoyed this series, so reading it after so many years reignited that younger me. It was also kinda funny seeing how some of my opinions changed for certain characters. Younger me really had no taste.

Overall (for the whole 10-book series) I give it a 7.5/10. The ending was so-so... quite anti-climatic after all the build-up it had, but the journey was fun with the three main protagonists; reading from three different perspectives made it more interesting for me. Out of the series, Demon Thief, Bec and Demon Apocalypse are probably my favourites.

Winter Air

Good vibe council
Truly In Love
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭620,475
  • Certified EXO-L (Alternative)
Sabriel (Old Kingdom series) 7.5/10

I really love how the protagonist is a necromancer but isn't vilified. And is in fact the stories hero!

The ending leaves something to be desired though.....