πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­992,770
Pronouns
He/Him
Twenty Five Twenty One: 9/10 :tears:
good story. good music. a realistic ending but somehow it makes them have a bad ending according to the viewers. for me personally, it doesn't really matter because i don't really feel the chemistry of the main leads. but the second leads, i like them so much since they met each other for the first time in the school hallway, the kind of struggle they both had. and of course the friendship of those kids from taeyang high school (i know that somewhere in the future yijin will be gone either because of his own will or his job). also one of the reasons why this drama was so interesting because the rivalry between na heedo and go yurim who are like enemies to each other then became best friends in the end. the bond development they have was really amazing, unfortunately we don't get deep stories about moon jiwoong and ji seungwan who are actually pretty important to this series. the only thing that keeps me thinking is who's na heedo's husband at the end. it's just too bad they never showed his face at least one time. once again, old setting drama succeeded to hit big (just like reply 1988), surely everyone wants the second season of it but i can understand if the end is just like that. i'm gonna miss this drama a lot.

boo

*Β¨*β€’.ΒΈΒΈΰ¬ͺଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­294,005
Business Proposal - 8/10
It's a cute romcom but not anything new. The casts are enjoyable to watch.

Last edited:

Cinna

<(β•―οΈΆβ•°)β•­ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,179,831
Beyond Evil - 9/10

I really enjoyed it. Didn't think I'd like it as much going in (procedural? meh) but it was really good and held my interest until the end.

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­992,770
Pronouns
He/Him
Love All Play/The Speed to You Is 493km : 7/10
typical sport romcom drama, cute with problems easy to solve.
i love the chemistry between two leads (which is their first lead role since they always get supporting before this drama)

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
β¨­30,300
Pronouns
She/Her
Yumi’s Cells: 9 (maybe 9.5)/10
I haven’t been hooked to a kdrama in a very long time. My mom started watching it and next thing I know we finish almost half the season in one day.
I think there are a lot of realistic things that happen in the relationship between Yumi and Woong. I guess the only thing that bothered me was how Saeyi and Ruby were the only other women to get a decent amount of screen time. I know women like that exist but it would have been nice to see Yumi with a female friend who supported her. The only other female friend we got was the annoying one that didn’t believe Woong was real lmfao
But, other than that, I absolutely loved it. Kim Go Eun and Ahn Bo Hyun have great chemistry! The animation of the cells were adorable, too! :poggers: Probably one of my fave romance dramas!

Seriously

Pretty πŸ’œ Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­33,850
All of Us Are Dead, eh 6/10 was alright, if you turn your brain off because boy are the characters dumb for plot purposes :doge:

Cinna

<(β•―οΈΆβ•°)β•­ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,179,831
I just finished Squid Game (finally) and I wish they weren't making Season 2. It's a mistake imo. Won't be the same vibe and won't blow up like the first season.

OutroTearTheFirst

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,300
Pronouns
She/Her
Little Women 9.5/10

I really loved it except for when hwayoung was still alive?? Like wtf that she had someone that grew her hair to the same length lmao. I had a feeling a terrible twist like that would pop up. Also the writing about the war in Vietnam was not great considering they had to stop streaming it on Vietnamese Netflix. But other than that, I thought it was really good. Lastly, three words. WI. HA. JOON.

tenor.gif

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­992,770
Pronouns
He/Him
Weak Hero Class 1 : 7/10
this was such a dark drama, about bullying in school & friendship that turnsed into betrayal.
seems like there will be season 2 in the ending :munchlax:

CheerUp :6/10
i watched only bcs there's gyuri in it, but it's not bad drama :hehe:

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­992,770
Pronouns
He/Him
  • Somebody : 8/10
this is what a thriller drama should be like. the explicit scenes, how they show sadistic parts, and how the atmospheric horror lingers in viewers' minds. i like how they portrayed the main character who has asperger syndrome to be able to understand each other with the main antagonist, having a love line with him, and eventually the one who ends him. even though in some parts (episode 6 or so), there are some scenes that don't make any sense (gieun being so stupid, like how come she fell into yuno's trap for a second time. does she not learning anything when he left her alone in the pool in the secluded forest area). kim youngkwang did a great job as a psychopath, the way he keeps his secret, and how to put out his smile, wow i can feel his annoying yet creepy mind toward his next victims. i love especially that deadly small clip that sum chooses as her weapon, also that flat expression sum has every single time is everything to me.

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­7,538,692
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
10/10 (I am Not a Robot)
Chae Soobin look so cute with short hair and did a very nice job being a robot. The script are also very well written and the sfx makeup is also good.

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­992,770
Pronouns
He/Him
The First Responder : 6,5 / 10
yeah a lot of plotholes in here but still okay bcs i enjoy how they handled the urgent situations & it's nice to watch some compatible chemistry between the detectives & the firefighters. i'm still waiting for the 2nd part news :judgingyou:

May I Help You : 8/10
as expected from lee hyeri, this one is so deep. such a tear-jerker drama, yeah bcs the main character is a funeral director then you'll see a lot of emotional scenes here.

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­88,533
Weak Hero Class 1: 7/10
The plot itself is pretty meh tbh, weak guys fight against bullies is a tired trope for me. But Park Jihoon’s performance was really great, especially how he went down in the last ep. Would love to see a 2nd season if he remains the main lead

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,690,000
Doctor Romantic Season 3: 10/10

Really need a Season 4 with that new project which is on Dr Kim table

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­992,770
Pronouns
He/Him
See You in My 19th Life : 7/10
shin hyesun sometimes really looks like winter(aespa) here & i like it. a simple romcom about the curse of a lady in her ancient life to keep remembering her oath to kill her enemies even after being reborn as different person. too bad it's only 12 episodes, too short for me, so every problem here is sometimes solved too easily.

Last edited:

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­992,770
Pronouns
He/Him
The Interest Of Love : 7.5 /10
even though a little bit slow this is a great series indeed! the love triangle, the betrayal, the what if's and why's, the discrimination at work, judgemental workmates, those workmates who envy at your hard work and achievements, boss and colleagues who take advantage of their high position to use it against other employees who are not in their same position or status, the pain each character experienced, the heartbreaking scenes which is so realistic and true to life we experience in life and when we're in love. i think what is really appealing in this drama is the realism in the characters. Humans are complex, hard to understand, and behave in ways they may not understand themselves. really great series must watch.

Last edited:

Baymax

(β€’β€”β€’)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,400
All of Us is Dead: 8/10
So many frustrating moments, and the main girl lowkey annoys me :yooheadache:
But overall, I enjoyed the series and I'm looking forward to the next season!

OutroTearTheFirst

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,300
Pronouns
She/Her
Mask Girl 10/10
There were definitely slower moments, but I think they helped add to the story. I expected this show to have more comedy in it, definitely made me more sad than anything. It’s a pretty short watch (7 eps) so it’s great to binge :poggers:

Top Bottom