RIIZE embroiled in more dating scandals

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭969,350
Pronouns
She/Her
Apparently, along with Taemin, RIIZE also has the Rizzeness.

Last year in November, member Seunghan from RIIZE was put on an indefinite hiatus due to a scandal of him dating predebut. (He was not caught dating while an active idol, he dated prior to debuting which caused an outrage with Korean fans who forced him out of the group :stonemin:)

This group can't seem to catch a break because two more members are now caught in dating scandals.

I hope its ok, but due to privacy reasons I will not be including the pictures in this post. Especially since the one taken of Anton might have been taken by a stalker/saesang. You can find the photos easily by searching their names on twitter.

Member Anton is currently on break visiting friends and family in New Jersey.

Yesterday, an anonymous twitter account leaked photos of Anton holding hands with "A girl from New Jersey".

Although his face is not visible in the photo, fans were able to recognize it was him due to his clothes and bag because he was seen/photographed wearing them before.

Additionally, on the same day a private photo of member Sohee from his school days was leaked.

In the leak, Sohee was seen playfully kissing the cheek of another boy. It seems to have been from when he was in high school because they were both wearing the same school uniforms.

In my opinion, the photo and kiss did not seem romantic at all. It looks like he was just joking around or lost a game? Though many fans are using this photo to speculate his sexuality.

All of these photos are being leaked right before their April comeback and lightstick launch.

Fans are urging SM to protect the members better on social media since this is now the third dating scandal they have been caught in since debuting this past September.

UPDATE:
These boys can't catch a break :sweat:

I wasn't aware of this until just now because this hasn't really hit western kpop twitter yet, but on top of these two dating scandals contriversal ex-trainee Han Seo Hee is now trying to start rumors that a friend of hers, who was recently proven to be a saesang of NCT's Jaehyun, previously dated RIIZE member Eunseok by providing text message screenshots.

Thankfully, no one seems to be buying her story.

I don't stan RIIZE but I agree with their fans. 3 dating rumors in one day??? I know SM is a hot mess right now but they need to step up and protect them more.

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,150
I don't stan RIIZE but I agree with their fans. 3 dating rumors in one day??? I know SM is a hot mess right now but they need to step up and protect them more.
But, what can a company even do about evidence of you having a girlfriend in school I-
Eventually the finger just has to be pointed at the psychotic fans who care.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
We've reached the point now where years of companies subtly pushing this whole "idols are like your boyfriend/girlfriend" shtick has gone from not just making a small minority of fans to be delusional idiots, but quite a large fraction of fanbases thinking that these idols are exclusively theirs and should not be allowed to date anyone. It's even gotten to the point where Karina's apology was reported globally by large news outlets and I frankly hope Koreans are embarrassed by it and start calling out such fans.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,784,485
Pronouns
They/Them
SM should just say fuck it, let Seunghan back in, and move on! The general public dgaf about this and they can still find tons of success that isn’t entirely fandom driven.

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭87,350
Pronouns
She/Her
agencies should simply don't give a damn anymore about fans being dramatic about dating, they are like any other humans who are going to date and marry one day

babyv004

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,395
I wasn't aware of this until just now because this hasn't really hit western kpop twitter yet, but on top of these two dating scandals contriversal ex-trainee Han Seo Hee is now trying to start rumors that a friend of hers, who was recently proven to be a saesang of NCT's Jaehyun, previously dated RIIZE member Eunseok by providing text message screenshots.

Thankfully, no one seems to be buying her story.

this Han Seo Hee is the one involved in the YG drug scandals, right? i always have to google her name bc she is so "who" to me that i never remember who she is. funny she is involved in so many scandal but i never decorated her name, thank god. i mean, i remember her scandals, just not her name
why this trash is literally everywhere? and whose daughter she is for that b- not be jailed by now?
like, just a month ago she tried to ruin a career of an actor by releasing screenshots of fake messages between them.
wtf is her problem?

cant anyone make her go away from the industry? bc it's not like she is exposing serious crimes. in fact she is even worse than the idols she exposed for using drugs since she is a drug dealer. any normal citizen doing what she did (most likely still does) would be behind barres so she have to be daughter of someone important

Anyway, there is so many leaks that it really seems that this is intentional and someone (or more than one) is trying to sabotage RIIZE

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭969,350
Pronouns
She/Her
okiee , have you ever date korea boy band hallyuplususuer ? :ShockedPar:
I’m actually secretly married to Taemin. Sorry all of you had to find out this way 😔

GDnMleNXAAAc0_q

cfe7a623b59a6c9f606f77a8f45e65f5.jpg

Winter Bear

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,650
Pronouns
She/Her
Han Seo Hee needs to be put away forever, for always trying to hurt others. As for the dating, companies need to stand by their artist on this, as it’s not a crime to be doing normal things like dating.

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭969,350
Pronouns
She/Her
Han Seo Hee needs to be put away forever, for always trying to hurt others. As for the dating, companies need to stand by their artist on this, as it’s not a crime to be doing normal things like dating.
SM doesn’t even have a dating ban! Korean fans are just that delusional apparently.

Poor Karina has even been given the title “nation’s embarrassment” because new outlets of other countries reporting on Koreans being angry at her dating and making them look bad.

Seunghan should have never been removed from the group. Fans are pissed because Lucas did WAY worse and stayed in the group for 2 years before leaving and is now debuting solo, but he gets kicked out for dating predebut???

Last edited:

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,997,378
Didn't Han Seo Hee say hoodie boy waa 5 years younger than her? She's a 95-liner and the RIIZE member in question is a 01-liner. Shouldn't hoodie boy be a 00-liner?

Top Bottom