Rumours

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Your childhood friend became a sasaeng?
She has a huge Love for Twice and BTS and is Mostly focussed on them. And she has some tea on other groups. She became hardcore since 2016-2017
she's been playing you :sip:
she just wanted someone to buy her a meal when I wasn't in korea
Dang it. Welp I still have My Sana

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
He has a crush for a young actress who is his eternal impossible crush bc her family dislike him for being idol. A friend who came to SK said me it's a secret rumor around kfans.
Not only that. He was caught in Japan with some Japan chicks back then during 2015-2016. (Lol what’s with EXO and Japanese girls, they have taste).

DramaDramaDrama

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,975
Ch
Don’t know about suho though.

But Chanyeol isn’t a reach, I either heard it that he was dating a Japanese chick but seems like they broke up.

Sehun is true

Sis DM me 🥺

I mean he was spotted with a few girls. He probably got some pussy too.
Pussy + a wingwong ain’t bad

The current Chan girl is japanese model but during 2015-17 he dated with chinese it girl who trained for famous company and left for being actress and model in China.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,510
Pronouns
she/her
My friend's friend's partner's dog's cousin's friend is a saesang and they told me personally once Jungkook and Jimin hugged.

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
My friend's friend's partner's dog's cousin's friend is a saesang and they told me personally once Jungkook and Jimin hugged.
Mine cat told me that he heard it from his 14th cousin that Jungkook is a gamer 👁

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Some more things to add which I’ve currently read:

-Park Bogum and V weren’t a thing. Park Bogum is Hella religious and is in a cult.

- A popular twice member rejects Male idols because she’s Gay.

- Suho is the king of getting Rejected by female idols.

-Joy dated a few guys in SM (overall quite a lot of men), she’s a femme Fatale.

- Irene is cold against a lot of Male Celebrities because she sadly got harassed :/. + Don’t be shocked by this. Once you’ll be known as the perfect visual other dudes, Young and old will try everything to get closer to you, even harassing you.

le.ah

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,730
I know nothing but i wanna know everthing~~:sehunehh:

giphy.gif

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,221,175
- Irene is cold against a lot of Male Celebrities because she sadly got harassed :/. + Don’t be shocked by this. Once you’ll be known as the perfect visual other dudes, Young and old will try everything to get closer to you, even harassing you.

Nobody should be treated so horribly. Does nobody think Irene is out of their league too? :wae:

Jobless Zeus

#1 Procrastinator 🐱‍🚀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭128,795
Nobody should be treated so horribly. Does nobody think Irene is out of their league too? :wae:

I heard it's mostly second gen male idols, and you know how screwed up the seniority power is in sk, just like how Taeyeon used to get harassed by her seniors when she was a rookie

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭385,500
Irene is cold against a lot of Male Celebrities because she sadly got harassed :/. + Don’t be shocked by this. Once you’ll be known as the perfect visual other dudes, Young and old will try everything to get closer to you, even harassing you.

Now that you said it, I'm not even surprised 🤔 knowing their hierarchy and seniority thing in Korea.

Meanwhile Dreamcatcher member's aren't bothered, because of their concept they had a strong image so men don't approach them

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Take these with a pinch of salt because I don't have a reliable source for either rumour, I've just heard them mentioned by a few people:

Apparently, Mingyu from Seventeen was dating a non-idol. His Korean fans were aware of it and apparently they've broken up.

Ages a go there was supposedly a short video posted showing a fight between Victoria from F(x) and Yuri from SNSD on a Korean site, the video was promptly taken down.

I wouldn't be shocked if the first rumour was true because it isn't that farfetched, but the second one is less believable to me though.

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
And even more rumours:

-GG members hook up with other Female celebrities sometimes.

- you’ll be amazed at how many Male idols have Old Grandma sponsors.

- 2 Popular Boygroup members are actually really full of themself.

-Jay Park didn’t got kicked out for the whole Korea is gay thing, He told the truth about smt else he did which made the agency furious and kicked him out.

- OT7 WonderGirls are still close with each other and have a great bond, despite the Member shuffling.

-Miss a on the other side didn’t. It was more Jia Fei and Min together, and Suzy was sometimes with Fei.

-A lot of a Male idols are interested into foreign GG’ members (Lisa, J-Line, Sorn, Kyulkyung, Etc). Because they like “exotic” Girls.

-EXO actually had always a good bond with OT12. The previous members left because of the mistreatment they got from the agency.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,510
Pronouns
she/her
- Suho is the king of getting Rejected by female idols.

i will never reject you, king

(although if it was true i wouldnt be surprised bc hes kinda awkward sjfhssalfj)

Top Bottom