# SECRET NUMBER / Lockeys Official Thread #

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,877,620
guys I arrived in Arizona for Secret Number!!!

I had a bad Uber experience so not a good first impression :NayeonDisgust:

I'm so exhausted but I have to work on my letters for the girls. Also have no water or food. I think I have to walk to convenience store. it's already 2am :yooheadache:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,877,620
So guys I saw Secret Number in concert last night!! :shablob: :omgwhat:
THEY WERE AMAZING!!
They remembered me from the video fancalls. :pandasantacookie:
And were happy to see I traveled to see them!!
But omg! they are insane pretty in person. I feel like I'm looking at AI. are they real? :omfgpepe:
In order, VVIP+ ticket got me Fanchat, Hi Touch / Group photo, Concert, Snapshot with members (of your choosing).
I gave them my fan letters with my little gifts inside.

qruEhey.jpg

jyj1gTv.jpg

I wore this outfit for the fanchat. They thought it was cute. When we took the group photo I did hand heart with Lea and Zuu was playing with my Frog hat :TzuyuKek:

L51EKig.jpg

Later I changed into this shirt I had made for the snapshot with the members.

ehz6MN4.jpg

hSCsogl.jpg

So.. there were some disappointments as I had some confusion with my snapshot tickets. I knew I had gotten for all members but the way they verified us was a bit time consuming. and they moved us really fast. so in the rush of things I was unable to get a photo with Lea and Minji. :somicry:

But I will see them in LA so I have my chance to redeem myself. This is one reason why I thought one show is not enough! This was more of a trial run cuz I didn't know what to expect!

YgHUPl6.jpg

B0D6u03.jpg

UMWStD2.jpg

CD8R1Ru.jpg

bABxUX8.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom