# SECRET NUMBER / Lockeys Official Thread #

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,283,770
this is kinda cool. He's a big deal and I hope they can attend his radio show. I want SN to make more high profile appearances. And he's also on Knowing Bros. so they could also convince him to go on that show. Denise keeps mentioning how she wants to go on Knowing Bros! :hehe:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,283,770
wooww dark jinny :sweat:

it's good when a member have solo activities during their break, i hope we got one for each other member too. an ost for denise maybe :hehe:

yes. agree. and it's a good way for each of them to explore opportunities and expand as individuals. Lea has perfect visuals and personality for anything. ie. MC, variety, modeling.

well.. Dita already does a lot of individual activies. from her nacific to other indonesian type related work. Like when she was on Good Friends. Denise for sure will be pushed more with her singing. I expect more Masked Singer type shows and OSTs. She woud be good on variety too. They all have great potential and charms. They can do anything. I think the more problem is finding them the opportunities. cuz I'm not sure how much connections VINE has... also... for nugu rookie groups there's gotten be a waiting list or need to be invited to the more "high profile" tv and radio shows. I mean.. you notice idols from bigger companies usually always get to go on shows like knowing bros, weekly idol, running man, sketchbook, etc.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,283,770
what's this? new segment? :wow:

yeah... guess it's like those other ones you see on youtube... but it's usually just nature photos etc. Instead this has a SN twist to it with SN visuals :giggle: :TipPar:
I wonder if they will do one for each member.. . eventually?

Top Bottom