47aiYqs.gif

2n20sQY.gif

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,283,270
We still have lot of time left in the korea day for them to go live. It would be strange and disappointing since Lea's Birthday last year was celebrated simple among members and privately. but I want her to have it done big like the other girls this year. I know a lot of fans sent flowers and gifts! :sanapray: Things have been too quiet lately for them. I heard Dita went to indonesia cuz her sister got married? So idk if she is back in Korea again?

Last edited:

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­2,150,420
Pronouns
He/Him
We still have lot of time left in the korea day for them to go live. It would be strange and disappointing since Lea's Birthday last year was celebrated simple among members and privately. but I want her to have it done big like the other girls this year. I know a lot of fans sent flowers and gifts! :sanapray: Things have been too quiet lately for them. I heard Dita went to indonesia cuz her sister got married? So idk if she is back in Korea again?

is that right?? i thought they weren't allowed to go overseas bcs of lockdown due to the rising of covid-19 cases?? idk, i just hope she'll get her birthday vlive :sanapray:

happy lea is the best lea :hehe:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,283,270
is that right?? i thought they weren't allowed to go overseas bcs of lockdown due to the rising of covid-19 cases?? idk, i just hope she'll get her birthday vlive :sanapray:

happy lea is the best lea :hehe:

Yeah.. I'm not sure but someone I follow said that some of Dita's followers set their account to private (for that reason) so that no one would know she is there to celebrate the wedding etc.. And recently their accounts went public again. So they assumed that Dita was back on her way to Korea?? :pandasantathink:

I'm also not sure bout the quarantine and travel rules right now. It's all confusing to me. I'm sure it varies from international / domestic and even varies which country you visit? Everyone has their own rules.

If they can't do a Vlive hopefully they will either record something or do it when they are all together and at a convenient time. We have 5 more hours to go tho till the day is over in Korea :pandafrozen:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,283,270
SHE GOT HER GIFTS :pandafrozen: SHE DESERVES MORE THO
DID SOMEONE GIVE HER A GUITAR? THE CASE LOOKS A BIT SMALL... LOOKS LIKE THE SIZE OF A VIOLIN :pandasantathink:

Last edited:
Top Bottom